Are you an HR professional with 2 years' experience in recruitment and selection? Would you like to grow and develop your HR skills? Does contributing to a company culture that is people-oriented, collaborative and supportive sound rewarding?
Back in Motion/Legacies Health Centre has an exciting opportunity for a Human Resources Coordinator, who can support our busy recruitment and selection needs, as well as other essential administrative functions related to onboarding, benefits administration, health and safety and managing our HRIS system.
You would be a great fit if you:
- have experience working in a high volume recruitment environment
- have experience in sourcing hard-to-fill positions
- have excellent people and customer-service skills
- enjoy collaborating with an amazing team of professionals
- can be trusted to work independently with timely delivery of duties
- are detail-oriented and tech savvy.
If this is you, then please click Apply to start the process.
We offer purposeful career experiences in a culture of collaboration and excellence. We are a diverse group of professionals with a clear purpose and vision, developed in an inclusive workplace environment that recognizes and values the expertise of all team members. We deliver services and programs based on best practices, professional integrity, and mutual respect.