Around the globe, we help cities and industries manage, optimize and make the most of their resources. We provide an array of solutions related to water, energy and materials to promote a cleaner more sustainable world for all of us.
The collective expertise and passion of our people, combined with a broad portfolio of over 10,000 technologies, makes us uniquely positioned to deliver solutions that positively impact the environment. Come be part of something special - start your journey today!
Are you a recent graduate with an interest in water treatment? Do you possess a degree in chemical engineering or a related field? If you answered yes to both these questions, then you may be just the person for the job.
Here is what this opportunity will offer you:
- The opportunity to use your expertise and education to make a positive impact on the planet's resources
- Access to superior technical and commercial training
- Competitive pay, sales incentives and benefits, including health and dental benefits as well as pension and RRSP programs
- A culture where safety is paramount
- The autonomy to work from home and manage your workload and schedule
- The opportunity to travel across the country and North America to learn from a talented team of water treatment experts
- Personal use of company vehicle
The GRP Sales Representative will work closely with our CMS Account Management Team to find solutions for our customers water treatments. In this role, you will have the opportunity to be able to enhance and apply your learnings from a technical perspective whilst also explore the sales aspect that organizations navigate day after day. You will be responsible for defined work or projects with moderate complexity. This is an entry level role within the commercial sales function. In this role, you will follow an individual work plan and meet day-to-day short-term objectives. You will have the ability to resolve issues through immediate action or short-term planning.
- Be responsible for the customer in all aspects of account growth including strategy development, integrated account planning, opportunity identification, and value communication
- Work with assigned team for the effective and profitable sales in an assigned territory
- Work with assigned team to ensure the growth of new accounts as well as focus on maintaining existing accounts
- Work with current customers and prospects to meet desired sales and service needs
- Interface with the marketing organization to drive high value solutions leveraging the company portfolio.
- Serve as an intermediary for solutions detailed understanding of customer's business model and how our products and services develop and deliver added value to the customer
- Build customer relationships and communication at all levels
- Matrix with existing functional and P&L teams to achieve growth objectives
- Actively participate in community events with the customer
- Drive improvements in key processes for the customer
- Bachelor's Degree in Chemical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Industrial Engineering, Biology, Chemistry or closely related discipline (or a High School Diploma / GED with a minimum of 4 years of additional experience in a closely related technical position)
- Less than 1 year of sales or marketing experience or technical support operations experience in water process/treatment related industry
- Ability and willingness to travel within territory, as required
- Ability and willingness to reside in assigned region, or within customer proximity requirements, as required
- Work frequently in a heavy industrial environment requiring use of Personal Safety Equipment and exposure to noise, dust, chemicals and other similar irritants typical of those found in refinery, chemical plants, power plants, etc., as required
- Ability and willingness to comply with stringent drug testing and background check requirements set by customer safety requirements, as required
- Basic Computer Skills including MS Office, and other software programs within a Windows environment
- To the extent that you are applying for a position that requires you to operate a company owned / leased or rented vehicle for company business, you must be willing to submit to a check of your driving record.
- The company will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background investigation and drug screen.
- Technical experience, preferably in water treatment/process related industry
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
- Ability to work in fast paced environment requiring ability to multi-task and flex within changing priorities
- We're an organization that champions diversity and inclusion at every level and are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace!
We offer competitive compensation and benefits working in a dynamic environment with challenging projects and training provided to ensure your success.
We realize diverse teams make smarter decisions, deliver better results, and build stronger communities. We're an organization that champions diversity and inclusion at every level and are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace!
To protect our customers, our employees, and their families, we will require successful new hires to be vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of employment unless an exemption is granted. Help us protect each other by protecting yourself.