Title: Social Media Manager
Location: 24 Napoleon Road - Barrie, Ontario
Job Description :
Reporting to the Digital Marketing Manager, the position holds a key role in the way that Napoleon as a company presents itself online to the consumer. The role is responsible for planning, developing, and implementing the company's global social media strategy to support and improve online presence and the overall digital marketing and sales efforts. This role will lead all social media marketing activities and will manage the internal teams and external agencies to execute.
Key Responsibilities :
- Owner of Napoleon's social media execution ?globally'; including Social Media Advertising, Influencer Marketing, Community Management, and Content Management.
- Owner of the North American social media content calendar and provide oversight and guidance to other markets.
- Ensures social media content and tactics for the Napoleon brand is collaborated and consistent globally
- Ensures social media strategies are on-brand, on-message, relevant, innovative, and effective in driving brand awareness, engagement, and acquisition.
- Prepare social media briefing materials and goals, including key messages, analytics, past learnings, and recommendations.
- Work with copywriters and designers to ensure content is informative and appealing.
- Work with internal web development team to coordinate content development projects.
- Measure and report on social media campaigns with outside agencies.
- Schedule and execute social media video and photo-shoots with internal teams and outside agencies.
- Manage and oversee Influencer Marketing with outside agencies to build brand awareness, increase engagement and generate sales.
- Manage and oversee social media ad campaigns with outside agencies
- Present to Senior Management monthly/quarterly reports
- Manage and delegate to internal social media team members
- Stay up to date with latest social media best practices and technologies
- 3 years in a Social Media Manager position
- 5+ years of experience managing and growing social media accounts such as Instagram, Facebook, TikTok, Twitter, LinkedIn, and YouTube
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing or equivalent
- Experience with vendor management
- Excellent communication and copywriting skills
- Ability to deliver creative content (text, image, and video)
- Knowledge of digital marketing and media sales processes, including search, video, and content marketing
- Has experience with Hootsuite or similar social media management platform
- Excellent multitasking skills
- Great leadership skills
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal, presentation and communication skills
- Excellent to have: ? Google and/or Facebook ads certification
? Experience with Canva, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Suite, or other programs
? Experience or understanding of Influencer marketing, Paid Advertising (Facebook and Google), Google Analytics, and SEO
IGNITE YOUR CAREER,
Some of our competitive benefits include:
- Competitive Compensation / Wages
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Retirement Savings Plan (RRSP/DPSP)
- Tuition reimbursement
- Life insurance and disability coverage
- Associate Purchase Programs, Product Discounts, In-house Sales
- Appreciation Events, Raffles, Draws, Fundraising, BBQ's, Competitions
- Napoleon Cares - Associates helping Associates
- Employee Assistance Plan
- Napoleon Recognition Program
- GOevisits, virtual doctor visits
- And more!
The Napoleon Group of Companies is committed to fair and accessible employment practices that attract and retain Associates with disabilities. This includes providing accessibility across all stages of the employment cycle. Accommodation is available upon request.
We thank you for your interest in The Napoleon Group of Companies and for participating in our competition. Only those candidates selected for consideration will be contacted.
Functional Expert : Considered a thought leader on a subject
Ability to Make an Impact : Inspired to perform well by the ability to contribute to the success of a project or the organization