- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 4 years of experience in SaaS or Collaboration and Productivity tools business.
- Experience managing Enterprise accounts, reaching, and exceeding goals.
- 6 years of experience building strategic business partnerships with enterprise customers.
- Ability to scale the business.
- Ability to build relationships and deliver results in a cross-functional/matrixed environment.
- Ability to plan, pitch, and execute a territory business strategy.
- Account management skills to identify opportunities within the existing account base.
- Excellent written and verbal communication, presentation, strategic, and analytical-thinking skills.
As a member of the Google Cloud team, you inspire leading companies, schools, and government agencies to work smarter with Google tools like Google Workspace, Search, and Chrome. You advocate the innovative power of our products to make organizations more productive, collaborative, and mobile. Your guiding light is doing what’s right for the customer, you will meet customers exactly where they are at and provide them the best solutions for innovation. Using your passion for Google products, you help spread the magic of Google to organizations around the world.
The Google Workspace team helps customers transform and evolve their business through the use of Google’s productivity, collaboration, and content management suite of applications. As part of an entrepreneurial team in this growing business, you will help shape the future of businesses of all sizes use technology to connect with customers, employees, and partners.
As a Google Workspace Sales Specialist, you will be responsible for maintenance and expansion of Google Workspace across your region with both new and existing customers. In this role, you will create and execute strategy and provide unique insights on applying Google Workspace solutions to enterprises. You will build an excellent pipeline and work with the account teams to build out the customer solution and establish partnerships. You will strategize with partners to increase account and territory business growth. You will work directly with customers, coordinate internal resources, and construct successful strategies at account and territory level.
- Build and deepen executive relationships with enterprise customers, influence long-term strategic direction, and serve as a trusted business partner.
- Mange and negotiate entire complex sales-cycles, often presenting to C-level executives in corporate and global customers.
- Lead Workspace account strategy in generating and developing business growth opportunities, working collaboratively with Technical Sales Specialist, and Google partners - all to maximize business results in territory and open up opportunities with large enterprise customers.
- Understand each customer's productivity footprint, strategic growth plans and business drivers, technology strategy, and competitive landscape.
- Drive existing renewals and up-sell opportunities, forecast accurately, and achieve strategic goals by leading customers through the entire business cycle.