Why Fraser Health?:
Do you have a demonstrable track record in all things marketing, from creating content for social media channels to managing website content, and everything in-between? How would you like to put those skills to use supporting the good work happening in healthcare?
Interested? Then Fraser Health has a position in Talent Acquisition as a Marketing Client Partner that you will want to learn more about.
Fraser Health is responsible for the delivery of hospital and community-based health services to over 1.9 million people in 20 varied communities from Burnaby to Fraser Canyon on the traditional territories of the Coast Salish peoples. Our team of nearly 40,000 staff, medical staff and volunteers is dedicated to serving our patients, families and communities to deliver on our vision: Better health, best in health care.
Twelve acute care hospitals, BC's first dedicated outpatient care and surgery centre and a wide range of services in public health, home health, mental health and long-term care facilities - all within Metro Vancouver and the Fraser Valley. Known as one of the most desirable place to live in the world, these multifaceted communities along with inspiring scenery and easy access to an abundance of outdoor activities provide an outstanding quality of life.
We are proud of the innovation, dedication, integrity and resourcefulness of our physicians, employees and volunteers. More than any building or technology, it's our people who make Fraser Health distinct.
As an integral member of the Talent Acquisition team, you will:
- Maintain and enhance presence on social media platforms such as LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram etc. in collaboration with recruiters
- Stay current with new technologies and industry trends, and provide recommendations to ensure our brand is current and consistent with organizational standards, and we are achieving the best possible results in building our talent pipelines.
- Collaborate with various program leaders and Talent Acquisition teams to implement coordinated campaigns aligned with overall marketing strategy and organizational priorities.
- Create a variety of content (copywriting, print/digital ads, promotional and social videos etc.), and socialize them using appropriate external and internal channels
- Generate regular marketing reports, analyzing trends/benchmarks, and providing or presenting your recommendations to key stakeholders
Here is what we are looking for you to bring to the position:
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communications, Public Affairs, or Design
- Minimum three years' experience in a similar role, or combined equivalent experience
- Proficiency in using a variety of content design, collaboration and scheduling tools including Adobe Creative Suite, Canva, and Hootsuite to name a few.
- General understanding of marketing metrics and the tools used to measure them, such as Google Analytics
- Exceptional organization skills
- Ideas, ideas, ideas
- Collaborative and team-oriented attitude
Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment with multiple tasks and deadlines are key to your success in this role. You will be joining a high functioning, coordinated team and supporting our work in leading talent acquisition in the healthcare industry!
We need you to take ownership for your own performance and seek to model integrity, resilience and confidence. Your passion about setting directions and focusing on building an engaging environment that challenges others to achieve their goals will determine your success.Detailed Overview :
Supporting the Vision, Values, Purpose and Commitments of Fraser Health including service delivery that is centered around patients/clients/residents and families:
The Talent Acquisition Marketing Client Partner recommends, develops, implements and evaluates marketing research plans in consultation with the Director, Client Partners and client groups to assist Fraser Health in meeting strategic recruitment goals; identifies target candidate populations; researches new technologies and marketing strategies; develops measurement tools; coordinates production and scheduling with external vendors; modifies and creates additional search engine optimization techniques; sources and makes recommendations; develops systems for workforce planning and data collection.Responsibilities :
- Recommends, develops, implements and evaluates recruitment market strategies for Talent Acquisition Client Partners and Fraser Health client groups that enables Fraser Health to meet its strategic recruitment goals in the market place; develops programs to promote Fraser Health as a career and an employer of choice.
- Consults with others in Fraser Health, external professional organizations and industry to provide specialized marketing knowledge, specifically in the area of healthcare recruitment; ensures service delivery is aligned with FHA business needs and strategic directions.
- Identifies target candidate populations and utilizes computer search, cold calling, and networking techniques to identify candidates meeting desired criteria; utilizes online and telephone screening tools to further qualify potential candidates.
- Researches new technologies and marketing strategies and methods to maximize the Fraser Health brand; conducts data base searches for difficult to fill positions; collects and analyzes data on candidates demographics, preferences and needs.
- Develops tools to measure the effectiveness of marketing, advertising, and communications programs and strategies.
- Participates in Advertising Planning Committee; provides consultation to the Client Partners regarding their advertising needs and assisting the Client Partners with the development of templates for website.
- Coordinates production and scheduling with external vendors for the placement of recruitment advertising and attendance at career fairs and conferences where FH will be attending for recruitment purposes.
- Develops and maintains effective working relationships with the community, schools, colleges, universities, and professional associations and represents Fraser Health at a variety of meetings/conferences and recruitment and career fairs.
- Develops systems for workforce planning and data collection; maintains a database to track and report on statistics and demographics, such as number of applicants, specialties, turnover, number of interviews, new hires and vacancies; analyzes trends such as turnover and reasons for resignations; creates reports and makes recommendations.
- Modifies and creates additional search engine optimization techniques utilizing software applications such as html editor. Qualifications:
Education and Experience
Bachelor's degree in Communications, Public Affairs, Marketing or a related discipline plus five (5) years' recent related experience with web-based marketing and communications and content management systems or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
Skills and Abilities
Demonstrates the LEADS capabilities of Leads Self, Engages Others, Achieves Results, Develops Coalitions and supports Systems Transformation.
- Ability to operate a personal computer, Microsoft Office and applicable recruitment software.
- Proficiency in social media including Twitter, 810gs, Flickr, Digg, YouTube, Hootsuite and other community sites.
- Ability to establish and monitor benchmarks that measure the impact of social media campaigns.
- Physical ability to perform the duties of the position.