Job Description :
Position: Program Administrative Assistant
Status: Full Time
Role Level: Admin Clerical (AC06) - $27.85/hr to $34.85/hr
File #: 2022-26649
Dept./Program: Neurosciences/Musculoskeletal Program
Hours of Work/Shifts: Primarily Monday to Friday
Site: Mississauga Hospital
Posted: April 27, 2022
Internal Deadline: May 4, 2022
Trillium Health Partners (THP) is one of the largest community-based acute care facilities in Canada. Comprised of the Credit Valley Hospital, the Mississauga Hospital and the Queensway Health Centre, along with several satellite locations, Trillium Health Partners serves the growing and diverse populations of Mississauga, West Toronto and surrounding communities and is a teaching hospital affiliated with the University of Toronto.
Our Mission : A New Kind of Health Care for a Healthier Community
To learn more about Trillium Health Partners, please visit www.trilliumhealthpartners.ca
If you are passionate about your career, motivated to improve the health of the community, committed to excellence, quality and patient safety we would like you to join our Better Together team!
A high achieving, self-motivated individual with exceptional organizational skills and demonstrated commitment to customer service will excel in this position. You must possess the ability to work in a fast-paced and constantly changing environment and be able to disseminate complex information in order to maintain effective working relationships with the Program Director and Program leadership team. You are proactive, dynamic and able to anticipate the needs of those you support without waiting for instruction. As a member of this team you are an energizing person, not only with your work, but also your work ethic and style. You are flexible and think beyond your role or portfolio, to ensure the success of the program and those you work with.
- Completion of Post-Secondary education
- Experience providing senior level administrative support in a healthcare setting preferred
- Advanced technical skills in Windows, MS Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, Excel, MS Project, videoconference and teleconference set up and medical terminology knowledge;
- Ability to manage calendar activities, including booking meetings with internal and external stakeholders, planning and coordinating special events etc.;
- Superior interpersonal skills and communication skills (both written and oral) i.e. answer phones, direct and manage phone inquiries;
- Excellent time management skills;
- Proven abilities in preparing, designing and distributing internal/external correspondence including: reports, presentations, proposals, letters, memos, minutes, spreadsheets, etc.;
- A strong customer-focused approach and ability to handle requests from inside and outside the organization;
- Proven abilities in general accounting support such as processing and tracking invoices, AP/AR expense requisitions and other fundamental transactions;
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to prioritize tasks;
- High accuracy and attention to detail when performing a wide variety of tasks;
- Self-directed individual who can work independently with minimal supervision;
- Must be willing to travel across sites (home site will be Mississauga Hospital site)
Internal Candidates who believe they possess the necessary qualifications and experience for this position and who have been in their current position for at least six (6) months are encouraged to apply.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005 and the Ontario Human Rights Code. Trillium Health Partners will provide accommodations throughout the recruitment and selection process to applicants with disabilities. If selected to participate in the recruitment and selection process, please inform Human Resources of the nature of any accommodation(s) that you may require in respect of any materials or processes used to ensure your equal participation. All personal information is collected under the authority of the Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act.
Applicants must be eligible to work in Canada. We would like to thank all applicants for their interest in this position, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Trillium Health Partners is recognized under the French Language Services Act.