Allegis Global Solutions is founded on a culture that is passionate about transforming the way the world acquires talent by delivering client-focused solutions that make a difference for businesses worldwide. From refining how you manage your contingent workforce to strengthening your employer brand to recruit top talent, our integrated talent solutions drive the business results you need.
As an industry leader, we draw upon decades of experience to design innovative tools, products and processes. We develop competitive practices that position organizations for growth and we deliver the insight needed to succeed in today's global marketplace.
The Administrative Assistant directly supports the leadership team while assisting with other office administrative responsibilities, as needed. The Administrative Assistant will include providing support to our managers and employees, assisting in daily office needs and managing general administrative activities. The Administrative Assistant responsibilities include making travel and meeting arrangements, preparing reports and maintaining appropriate filing systems. The person in this role possesses excellent oral and written communication skills and be able to organize their work using tools, like MS Excel and office equipment.
Duties may include, but are not limited to:
- The Administrative Assistant is a proficient expert in sound operational processes to ensure superior administrative support to leadership and the entire team.
- Provides routine administrative support to include calendar management, composing and typing documents, answer direct lines for executives being supported, create spreadsheets, send emails, filing, faxing, etc.
- Coordinate meetings, meals, conference calls, travel, etc. for leadership which entail such things as organizing attendees and picking up food.
- Manage and reconcile expense reports.
- Complete special projects on an as-needed basis
- Ordering supplies, generating requisitions for funds, coordination with vendors
- Office maintenance - liaising with building management, printer/network maintenance/issues
- Mail/Courier management
- Maintain office roster
- Manage and maintain parking tags and badging
- Other administrative duties, as assigned
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- 2 or 4 year college degree preferred.
- Minimum one year of administrative experience, to include typing skills of at least 40 wpm.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products, including Microsoft Word/Excel/Outlook
- Excellent verbal / written communication skills.
- Must be highly-organized and detail-oriented
- Ability to multi-task and interact effectively in a team environment.
- Consistently displays high character and a strong work ethic
- Criminal background check required
As a workplace, we focus on relationships - with each other, our clients and our candidates - in fact serving others is one of our core values. We support open communication and recognize that giving constructive criticism can be even harder than receiving it. We appreciate the fearless and the passionate, who force us to be better. Everything we do sits on a pillar of diversity - diverse perspectives, backgrounds and ideas drive innovation and make us successful.
See what it's like to work at AGS by searching #LifeAtAGS on any social network.
AGS is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer (M/F/Disability/Veterans). We will consider all applications without regard to race, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, genetic information or any other status protected by applicable law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to disability, please call 844-604-7059