Job OpenedApril 5th, 2022
EducationHigh School Diploma/GED
What This Position is All About
As a Sales leader your focus is on your team, ensuring that they have the understanding, skills and resources to deliver upon the business objectives. As a great sales coach you are accountable to drive a performance culture that enables your engaged workforce to deliver an exceptional Signature experience to every customer
Who You Are:
Innate ability to gain ground without damaging relationships. Can be both assertive but diplomatic.
You bring others together to drive results when needed. You have the ability to build morale and spirit within the team & bring out the best performance and potential in others.
You can inspire & motivate entire organizations; a people builder who's focused on bringing the best performance & potential in others.
Constantly looking for ways to improve the way things are done while driving personal results. Comfortable with change and challenging conventions.You Also Have:
- Post-secondary education in business or related field
- Demonstrated leadership with a customer-centric focus
- Exceptional communication and motivational skills
- Ability to translate behaviours into an enhanced service experience
- Take an active role in the training and ongoing education of the selling team, provide product knowledge training, event information, policy and procedure updates, as well as ensure that merchandise opportunities are appropriately communicated to the merchant organization in order to support the selling effort
- Maintain a strong floor presence to drive selling efforts, model service behaviors to reinforce the service imperative, and ensure consistent adherence to the service standards
- Utilize revenue and reports to monitor sales, analyze deficiencies, and respond quickly to opportunities
- Build and execute development plans to drive optimal performance for all direct reports
- Be part of a world-class team; work with an adventurous spirit; think and act like an owner- operator!
- Exposure to rewarding career advancement opportunities, from retail to supply chain, to digital or corporate.
- A culture that promotes a healthy, fulfilling work/life balance
- Benefits package for all eligible full-time employees (including medical, vision and dental).
- An amazing employee discount
Thank you for your interest with HBC. We look forward to reviewing your application.
HBC provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, HBC complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
HBC welcomes all applicants for this position. Should you be individually selected to participate in an assessment or selection process, accommodations are available upon request in relation to the materials or processes to be used.