The mission of the Graphic Design Department is to create unique, cohesive, and aspirational graphic design.
Aritzia is growing, and our Graphic Design team is growing with it. This is a unique opportunity to be part of the team responsible for translating ideas and concepts into aspirational and brand propelling content. As the Sr. Graphic Designer, you will establish the vision and aesthetic for Aritzia graphics and execute seasonal campaign content inclusive of branding, print, motion graphics and customer packaging. And, with the skills you gain in this role, the opportunities are endless - from a rewarding career in Graphic Design to continued growth and development with Aritzia.
As the Sr. Graphic Designer you will:
- Design branding materials that maximize brand recognition inclusive of logos, logo marks, typography, and external branding
- Design printed materials inclusive of signage, wayfinding, and collateral
- Design motion graphic components of video content for retail and storefront screens, social, ecommerce and our internal workplaces
- Design customer packaging that maximizes brand awareness and functionality inclusive of retail, ecommerce, VIP, and café packaging
- Drive the output of graphic design content across all channels through the creation of wireframes and design portfolios, asset management and quality assurance, while ensuring a cohesive graphic experience
The Sr. Graphic Designer has:
- Proven skills, education, and/or applicable certifications in branding, identity, packaging, signage, and typographic design
- Experience working with Adobe Creative Suite and Figma an asset
- An understanding of Aritzia's brand vision and style fundamentals with a focus on trends and cultural influences
- An understanding and a passion for the industry in which we operate
Some of the industry-leading benefits you will receive working at Aritzia:
- A-OK Commissary & Café - Our in-office, world-class bistro and café
- The SET - Our in-house gym, with state-of-the art equipment and custom classes
- Product Discount - Our famous product discount, online and in store
- Amenities - Facilities include private parent's room, bike storage rooms, and shower facilities with complimentary conveniences
- Dog Friendly Office - Bring your best friend to work
Aritzia is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Our goal is to be inclusive, diverse, and representative of the communities where we work while creating an environment where every person can enjoy a successful career. This commitment applies to all candidates and employees regardless of race, ethnicity, citizenship, creed, place of origin, religion, sex, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, family status, marital status, disability, age, and any other protected characteristic.
Requests for accommodation due to a disability or any other protected characteristic can be made at any stage of the recruitment process and during employment by contacting our People & Culture Team.