ICONIX is a family of real world problem solvers. We provide the products and services that are essential to keeping water flowing for everyone. We're looking for smart people like you who can make a real difference.
ICONIX is currently looking for a Digital Marketing Specialist at our Langley branch. This individual will contribute to existing marketing initiatives, while assisting with the development of new digital programs aligned with branding and corporate goals. The ideal candidate will have prior experience with a wide range of marketing functions, including communications, advertising, branding, digital marketing, and social media. The Digital Marketing Specialist must be an organized multitasker, a proactive self-starter, with keen attention to detail and ability to handle diverse projects at once.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Creates, implements, and monitors social media content (focus on audience growth and engagement)
- Coordinates digital advertising campaigns across multiple platforms (social, email, etc.)
- Supports website initiatives (e.g. design, content strategy, updates, audits, governance, training)
- Coordinates search engine optimization (SEO) efforts for our websites.
- Supports maintenance and enhancement of intranet (e.g. content generation, design improvements, engagement initiatives, content review, etc.)
- Monitors and reports on effectiveness of digital marketing campaigns, providing actionable insights that can guide and optimize future campaigns.
- Explores gaps in digital presence and develop targeted content for these channels.
- Collaborates with internal stakeholders to curate content for intranet, website, and digital channels.
- Ensures all marketing and communication materials adhere to company branding guidelines (consistent messaging, tone, visuals, etc.)
- Assists with developing written content for online and offline channels (website, social media, email campaigns, videos, etc.)
- Assists with the design and production of marketing collateral, both digital and traditional.
- Offers support with planning and marketing requirements on internal and external events hosted by the company (ie. trade shows, customer events, employee appreciation events etc.)
- Liaises with external graphic design consultants, writers and print suppliers, ensuring projects are completed on time and on budget.
- Assists with special projects from time-to-time.
- Post-secondary degree or diploma in marketing, communications, or digital marketing program.
- 2+ years' experience in a similar role with a focus on social media and digital marketing.
- Working knowledge of content management systems (WordPress, SharePoint), Hootsuite, Mailchimp, Google Analytics, and Google Ads.
- Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite and Microsoft Office.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Customer-service driven.
- Eager to work as a member of a team.
- Excellent organizational skills including ability to prioritize, handle competing tasks, and thrive under deadlines
- Experience within the professional services industry, such as engineering, utility, architectural, construction firms an asset.
- Portfolio of website design/management projects, social media platform planning and company branding strategies.
About Iconix Waterworks:
ICONIX Waterworks is proud to be part of the Deschênes Group. Since 2009 DGI has been recognized as one of Canada's Best Managed Companies and has qualified as a Platinum Member since 2015, the highest level of recognition that can be achieved within this awards program. OUR SERVICE RUNS DEEP We will find a way to get things done. ICONIX is a proactive partner dedicated to finding the right product and the right solution for those we serve. Our success goes hand-in-hand with that of our partners. People and products combine to create real solutions. We provide the means to keep both business and water flowing. ICONIX has a long history of providing innovative water infrastructure solutions, starting out as a small waterworks company based out of British Columbia and growing organically and through acquisitions since 1999. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-bxlTOHvz2g&t=14s