You're looking for a role that challenges and excites you. An environment that supports and energizes you. A team that solves real customer problems with autonomy and drive. And a mission that aligns with your values and welcomes your voice.
As a member of the Product Management org at HubSpot you'll:
- Join a product-led culture that truly puts the customer first
- Create and advance an ambitious product strategy that's driven by customer needs, business goals, powerful data, and global market indicators
- Partner closely with colleagues in UX and Engineering to create a high-value product that's both powerful and easy to use
- Use your voice, share your perspective, and have a real impact based on your point of view
- Know what will lead to getting promoted, and why, thanks to clear expectations and robust career paths
- Be empowered to show up as your authentic self and choose a work style and location where you can do your best work, whether that's at home, in an office, or a blend of the two.
Read more about our shared product principles here.
Curious about what part of our product you'll work on?
Service Hub is growing rapidly and we're looking for experienced and passionate product leaders to create the tools that help our customers conduct seamless onboarding, enable flexible support, and deepen relationships. Service Hub brings customer service data and channels together on one CRM platform to allow our users to efficiently onboard, support, retain, and grow their customer base. Explore our Service Hub product to learn more about this critical product.
As a Product Manager working on Communication Product Group within Service Hub, you'll play a key role in defining how businesses engage with their customers over various communication channels to deliver exceptional customer experiences for service, sales, and marketing teams.
Read about some of our recent projects for a detailed look at some of our work:
- Service Hub relaunch announcement
- Conversations APIs
In this role you'll get to:
- Drive product vision and roadmap for building core parts of an extensible messaging platform
- Focus on a mission helping front office teams (sales, service, and marketing) use messaging channels to build relationships with customers.
- Connect with the customers & developers to identify insights to drive decisions
- Use data to identify opportunities to improve our customers' experience, strategize to execute these changes, and partner with business stakeholders across HubSpot to make these solutions for our customers
As a member of the Communication Product group, you'll be working alongside a talented, cross functional team redefining the way organizations engage with, and support their customers, focused on communication software used by hundreds of thousands of people every day.
We are looking for people who have:
- Successfully shipped platform products (bonus if you've worked on communication products)
- Fluency in understanding complex systems and be able to work with engineering and product design defining technical and UX platform frameworks
- An understanding of and reverence for data and technical products
- Serve as a product evangelist and subject matter expert to the technical/developer community
- Deep experience leading cross-functional team projects, managing competing priorities, and influencing a wide variety of stakeholders
- A few years of experience partnering with engineers, designers, and other product leaders to drive product improvement and new features
- Confidence in representing the product organization internally and externally
- A data-driven approach to problem solving
- Excellent communication and ability to clearly articulate vision
- A creative approach to connecting customer feedback to product development
- A strong understanding of the competitive software space
- A desire to embrace ambiguity, move quickly and grow in a fast-paced environment
We know the confidence gap and imposter syndrome can get in the way of meeting spectacular candidates, so please don't hesitate to apply - we'd love to hear from you.
Important COVID-19 Guidance (For candidates applying to roles in the United States):
Per HubSpot's policy all employees who wish to work @office or @flex or to visit an office in-person must be fully-vaccinated. At this time, @remote employees are not required to be vaccinated.
Germany Applicants: (m/f/d) - link to HubSpot's Career Diversity page here.
HubSpot (NYSE: HUBS) is a leading customer relationship management (CRM) platform that provides software and support to help businesses grow better. We build marketing, sales, service, and website management products that start free and scale to meet our customers' needs at any stage of growth. We're also building a company culture that empowers people to do their best work. If that sounds like something you'd like to be part of, we'd love to hear from you.
You can find out more about our company culture in the HubSpot Culture Code, which has more than 5M views, and learn about our commitment to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace, too. Thanks to the work of every employee globally, HubSpot was named the #2 Best Place to Work on Glassdoor in 2022, and has been recognized for award-winning culture by Great Place to Work, Comparably, Fortune, Entrepreneur, Inc., and more.
Headquartered in Cambridge, Massachusetts, HubSpot was founded in 2006. Today, thousands of employees work across the globe in HubSpot offices and remotely. Visit our careers website to learn more about culture and opportunities at HubSpot.
By submitting your application, you agree that HubSpot may collect your personal data for recruiting, global organization planning, and related purposes. HubSpot's Privacy Notice explains what personal information we may process, where we may process your personal information, our purposes for processing your personal information, and the rights you can exercise over HubSpot's use of your personal information.