The mission of the Graphic Design Department is to create unique, cohesive, and aspirational graphic design.
Aritzia is growing, and our Graphic Design team is growing with it. This is a unique opportunity to be part of the team responsible for translating ideas and concepts into aspirational and brand propelling content. As the Sr. Graphic Designer, Product Packaging, you will support with establishing the vision and aesthetic for Aritzia graphics and executing seasonal content inclusive of branding and product packaging. And, with the skills you gain in this role, the opportunities are endless - from a rewarding career in Graphic Design to continued growth and development with Aritzia.
As the Sr. Graphic Designer, Product Packaging you will:
- Design branding materials that maximize brand recognition inclusive of logos, logo marks, typography, and external branding
- Design packaging to maximize shopability, functionality, navigation, and education
- Removable Packaging (e.g., hangtags, stock tickets, item packaging, trim cards)
- Permanent Packaging (e.g., main labels, inner labels, care & coo labels, external labels)
- Create mockup assets and test on garment to ensure optimal sizing and placement
- Work cross functionally to source the appropriate material for each project that fits with the brand, packaging, and sustainability objectives
The Sr. Graphic Designer, Product Packaging has:
- Proven skills, education, and/or applicable certifications in graphic design with a focus on product packaging and on-garment marketing
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite (Adobe Illustrator)
- An understanding of Aritzia's brand vision and style fundamentals with a focus on trends and cultural influences
- An understanding and a passion for the industry in which we operate
Some of the industry-leading benefits you will receive working at Aritzia:
- A-OK Commissary & Café - Our in-office, world-class bistro and café
- The SET - Our in-house gym, with state-of-the art equipment and custom classes
- Product Discount - Our famous product discount, online and in store
- Amenities - Facilities include private parent's room, bike storage rooms, and shower facilities with complimentary conveniences
- Dog Friendly Office - Bring your best friend to work
Aritzia is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Our goal is to be inclusive, diverse, and representative of the communities where we work while creating an environment where every person can enjoy a successful career. This commitment applies to all candidates and employees regardless of race, ethnicity, citizenship, creed, place of origin, religion, sex, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, family status, marital status, disability, age, and any other protected characteristic.
Requests for accommodation due to a disability or any other protected characteristic can be made at any stage of the recruitment process and during employment by contacting our People & Culture Team.