Sales Coordinator - JLR
Grand Touring Automobiles, is seeking a Sales Co-ordinator, JLR. Under the supervision of the Sales Managers, the Sales Co-ordinator is responsible for assisting with sales administration. Duties include but not limited to;
- Prepares all Licensing applications for all vehicles daily
- Determines Licensing fees, prepares cheques and submits to Ministry of Transport office
- Verifies returned Licensing information and records applicable date on docket; i.e., plate and permit number
- Places completed docket in mobile file
- Files docket under appropriate sales representatives name
- Contacts appropriate people to compete any missing information for Licensing
- Contacts Ministry of Transport on a regular basis
- Handles sales representatives inquires pertaining to specific clients Licensing
- Sorts all delivered vehicle dockets
- Records docket information in new or used vehicle garage register
- Types dockets for future sales
- Matches NIVIS, V.D.R. and factory invoice from Manufacturer
- Files matched documents in appropriate car line folder
- Retrieves new vehicle pouches and matches with applicable NIVIS, V.D.R. and factory invoice
- Records stock numbers on each Manufacturer's document
- Polite and professional demeanor
- Computer literacy - One Eighty fluency
- Being Customer Service focused, always providing BEST IN CLASS service to our clients
- Ability meet deadlines in a timely manner
- Ability to work independently
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Organizational ability and attention to detail
When you work at Grand Touring Automobiles, you'll be rewarded in many ways - and not just your compensation. We are proud to offer our employees:
- Medical and Dental benefits after three months (50% employer paid);
- Life and disability insurance;
- State of the art brand new facility featuring the most exclusive brands
- Continuous training;
- Opportunities for advancement and much more!
If you are a confident and personable team player, come and join our team - Apply Now!
While we thank all those that apply, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
By choice, we are committed to a diverse workforce and are an equal opportunity employer. Grand Touring Automobiles welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in the selection process.