MyHealth is looking for a skilled and experienced Talent Acquisition Specialist to join the team. This energetic, organized recruitment professional needs to have 2 years minimum of experience in Healthcare Recruitment. The successful candidate will join a high energy, strategic, customer oriented, and creative problem-solving team, which encourages innovation.
Job Description : Talent Acquisition Specialist
Reporting to: Director, Human Resources
MyHealth is the largest provider multi-specialty ambulatory health service provider. We own and operate 50 clinics across Ontario and provides physician services to 30 third-party clinics and hospitals in the areas of radiology, cardiology, nuclear medicine, internal medicine, physical medicine, and Obs/gynecology. We provided over 2 million health services in FY2021. MyHealth team comprises of almost 700 professionals including 140 MDs. The mission of the Company is ?Delivering Quality Patient Experience through Innovation, Compassion and Integrity.? MyHealth is accredited with commendation from Accreditation Canada.
MyHealth started telehealth services over two years ago. However, this division has seen exceptional growth during COVID-19. We are offering telehealth services in family medicine, internal medicine, cardiology, and gynecology. We are aggressively expanding specialties as well as geographic reach. Telehealth is helping transform us into the largest national healthcare service provider.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Work closely with hiring leaders to support the full cycle recruitment process for job vacancies, including developing a sourcing strategy, designing job posting, reviewing resumes, conducting interviews, preparing and extending employment offers and tracking recruitment status to ensure timely and accurate reporting.
- Act as the main point of contact for internal/external job applicants, provide consultation and follow-up at each phase of the recruitment to ensure a positive and professional experience for each candidate.
- Represent and promote company brand and value proposition at external recruitment events in a positive and professional manner.
- Build and maintain networks of potential candidates.
- Interact closely with the HR team and Clinic leaders to ensure new hire administration and orientation is completed in alignment with recruitment priorities.
- Prioritize recruitment needs based on current and forecasted requisitions and difficulty-to-fill grading.
- Thoroughly screen and credential candidates before recommending for hire/contract employment.
- Ensure upload of all required documents to MyHealth's Applicant Tracking System.
- Extend and negotiate offers in alignment with company needs.
- Report on recruitment volumes, successful hires, barriers to hiring, and recommended sourcing strategies to acquire top talent.
- Monitor retention of new hires and understand reasons for turnover in order to incorporate this into the recruitment strategy.
- Participate in quality activities and continuous improvement initiatives as required.
- Participate in ongoing internal and/or external continuing education and training & development activities.
- Adhere to all MyHealth Policies and Procedures and participate in proactive health and safety activities while performing all duties.
- Maintain confidentiality of corporate, contractor and employee information and discuss same only with appropriate MyHealth personnel.
- Provide advice and guidance to clinic leaders on staffing-related and employment-related issues.
- Support with research and implementation of all HR Automation activities and HRIS.
- Be a team player and provide support on HR projects and other duties as assigned.
- Update and maintain several HR process trackers/ files (typically in Excel) to ensure that data is timely and accurate.
- Coordinate with managers to implement employee engagement activities as needed.
- Perform any other duties as assigned by HR Manager.
Qualification, Experience & Requirements
- 3 - 4 years recruitment experience with a minimum of 2 years' experience in a health care industry, i.e., Hospital, Clinic, Healthcare setting or healthcare staffing agency is required.
- Degree or Diploma in Human Resources or other relatable post-secondary education.
- Solid understanding and utilization of Social Media platforms; comfort in utilizing professional networking platforms, such as LinkedIn as a recruitment tool.
- Strong experience in utilizing Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS) & HRIS.
- Experienced user of technology including MS Office, and Human Resource information systems
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills in English
- Open minded, flexible, and adaptable with sound judgment and decision-making skills.
- Solid organizational, multi-tasking and negotiation skills.
- Self-motivated, enjoys taking initiative, able to work independently and manage stress
- Confident, results-oriented, and able to demonstrate leadership and team effectiveness with a high level of professionalism, confidentiality, compassion, integrity and ethics at all times.
Have a cheerful, positive attitude and the ability to work effectively with others as well as the ability to work independently and treat everyone with respect, dignity, and kindness.
MyHealth Centre offers an excellent remuneration package including competitive wages, medical and dental benefits, training & development assistance, various corporate discounts, unique benefits, and referral bonuses.
Follow us on LinkedIn: https://ca.linkedin.com/company/myhealth-centre
MyHealth Centre welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
MyHealth Centre is an equal opportunity employer. If you require accommodation for a disability at any stage of the recruitment process, please notify Human Resources