ZS is a professional services firm that works side by side with companies to help develop and deliver products that drive customer value and company results. From R&D to portfolio strategy, customer insights, marketing and sales strategy, operations and technology, we leverage our deep industry expertise and leading-edge analytics to create solutions that work in the real world. Our most valuable asset is our people-a fact that's reflected in our values-driven organization in which new perspectives are integral and new ideas are celebrated. ZSers are passionately committed to helping companies and their customers thrive in industries ranging from healthcare and life sciences, to high-tech, financial services, travel and transportation, and beyond.:
Administrative Services provides services to ZS professionals as they complete their work. The administrative services team provides administrative support, travel-planning operations, catering coordination and facilities management.
FRONT DESK ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT
We seek an experienced administrative professional who is organized and energetic, with superb interpersonal skills for our Toronto office. The Front Desk Administrative Assistant coordinates and assists with all front desk operations.
- Front desk reception (answering phones, greeting visitors, handling deliveries);
- Supports the Office Manager and Consultants with travel, expense reporting, calendar management and misc projects as assigned
- Coordinates and supports internal group meetings and activities
- Assisting with keeping the reception area presentable for visitors;
- Assists with meeting management including catering
- Assists with invoice reconciliation;
- Increases office productivity (screen calls, interact with vendor/clients, email correspondence, etc.);
- Coordinates and assists with catering for internal meetings and activities;
- Hours are 8:30 am - 5:00 pm, Monday - Friday.
- High school diploma required; post-secondary education or Associate's/Bachelor's degree preferred;
- Prior work experience as a Front Desk Administrative Assistant in a professional services environment;
- Prior customer service skill preferred;
- Computer fluency with MSOffice (Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook), SAP and Concur desirable;
- Strong oral and written communication skills;
- Professional appearance and demeanor with ability to exercise good judgment and discretion;
- Attention to detail, dependability/punctuality;
- Capable of working in a fast pace and demanding environment;
- Strong multi-tasking skills required;
- Proactive self-starter with ability to manage a wide variety of tasks and meet deadlines.
ZS is a global consulting firm. Fluency in English is required; additional fluency in at least one European or Asian language is desirable.
Candidates must possess work authorization for their intended country of employment. An on-line application, including a full set of transcripts (official or unofficial), is required to be considered.
ZS offers a competitive compensation package with salary and bonus incentives, complete medical/dental/life insurance programs and retirement savings benefits. We are an Employment Equity Act Employer.
NO AGENCY CALLS, PLEASE.