Nombre de postes à pourvoir :1
Pay$38,946.00 - $61,613.00
Description du poste :
Are you interested in supporting the Merchandising department during a unique time? Reporting to the Senior Director, New World and Ontario Wines, you will provide senior confidential administrative support in a fast paced, dynamic environment. You will be responsible for providing timely and efficient administrative support two Senior Directors and other department managers.
If you possess superior organization and analytical skills and are passionate about anticipating the needs of the team and preparing them for success, then this is the role for you!
About the Role
- Assist with PowerPoint presentations, Word documents, Excel spreadsheets, proof-reading and formatting of all correspondence.
- Process internal and external correspondence on brief instruction or own initiative researching responses as required.
- Assist with calendar management and meeting coordination with internal and external partners.
- Proof-read and format all correspondence
- Administer the department budget
- Process invoices, review, and track expenses
- Plan and facilitate all departmental meetings and attend to transcribe meeting minutes.
- Co-ordinate all travel arrangements and approvals, including the provision of meals, transportation, and accommodation.
- Extensive senior-level administrative experience preferably within a merchandising environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, as well as tact, diplomacy and professionalism are essential for dealing with all levels of individuals throughout the organization and with members of the trade and public.
- Experience in establishing and maintaining filing systems.
- Demonstrated experience with personal computers using various software packages, including Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and SharePoint as well as various LCBO Mainframe applications.
- Proven detail-oriented and multi-tasking skills and exposure to working in a highly confidential working environment, with conflicting demands and priorities in an environment with constant communication with management staff.
- Administrative Assistant Diploma or equivalent educational program is an asset.
- Prior experience in a Merchandising environment is an asset.
There is a world of opportunities at the LCBO...
Join an organization where you can be challenged while achieving your true potential. A place where you can make a positive impact supporting Ontario business and communities. Discover a safe, healthy, diverse, inclusive, and accountable workplace where your wellbeing is our top priority. At the LCBO, your contributions are respected and valued. Be part of our journey as we invest in people and technology to transform an organization. There really is a world of opportunities at the LCBO.
We foster a culture of inclusion and belonging, so everyone feels valued, respected, and heard. The LCBO is an equal opportunity employer and committed to providing employment accommodation in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility of Ontarians with Disabilities Act. If contacted for an interview or employment opportunity, please advise if you require an accommodation.
Please submit your resume via Workday by 11:59pm on the deadline date. We appreciate your interest and advise that only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Heures de travail :36.25
Syndiqué / Non syndiqué :Non-Union
Date de clôture du concours :January 20, 2022
La LCBO est un employeur souscrivant au principe de l'égalité d'accès à l'emploi. Elle s'engage à offrir des mesures d'adaptation conformément au Code des droits de la personne de l'Ontario et à la Loi de 2005 sur l'accessibilité pour les personnes handicapées de l'Ontario.