Reporting to the Marketing Communications Manager, the Marketing Communications Specialist will be responsible for developing and implement marketing programs to support the company's products, services, and target markets. This role could be based in either our Dartmouth, NS or Burnaby, BC offices. The marketing communications specialist will help lead the execution of the Company's digital strategy, including a content calendar that delivers a continuous stream of strong assets (curated content, home-grown thought leadership, video, imagery, whitepapers) across the website and appropriate social media channels.
- Work with the Graphic Designer in updating product literature including specification sheets, brochures, printed and electronic collateral, copywriting, design, layout, and production of ads and/or promotional materials.
- Help with media relations, and corporate awards.
- Plan and coordinate trade shows including show schedule, logistics, support material, promotional items.
- Implement best practices across the marketing and sales teams.
- Maintain strong relationships with Sales, Product Management and R&D to assist with campaigns, events, product launches, etc.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Coordinate lead generation and qualification by converting digital traffic generated through calls-to-action, landing pages, social media and all other sales and marketing activity.
- Assist with the development of sales and marketing documentation, digital assets and online systems, and logistics for external marketing efforts.
- Help build communications plans to support product/program launches.
- Author customer facing newsletter, marketing drip campaigns.
- Produce marketing content including customer case studies, blogs, PowerPoint presentations, step-by-step guides, and other documents.
- Work on Google Ads campaigns and other advertising programs.
- Design email campaigns, and landing pages.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree or diploma in marketing, communications, or public relations
- 3-5 years of marketing experience in a technology company
- Ability to work with a team through multiple initiatives simultaneously
- Exceptional content management skills
- Strong understanding of lead generation and qualification
- The ability to track multiple deliverables with several stakeholders
- Detail oriented with a proven ability to deliver on-time and on-budget
- Clear and confident communicator, with excellent writing, editing, proofreading, and verbal communication skills
- Successful track record of dealing with third party vendors to achieve business goals
- Demonstrated ability to create strong professional relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Motivated, self-driven professional with a good sense of humor. Ability to prioritize work and meet deadlines while working on multiple tasks - often under pressure with shifting priorities.
- Google Ads, Google Analytics
Where ideas and innovation meet.
Nanotech Security Corp., a subsidiary of Meta Materials Inc., is a leading innovator of nano-optic image technologies used in anti-counterfeiting applications. With billions of security features in circulation, Nanotech's products include secure and memorable security labels, stripes, patches, and colour-shifting films for currency authentication and brand protection.
Meta Materials Inc.
META is a fast-growing company with a positive and committed work culture and a phenomenally talented workforce. Our people are inspired to do exceptional and innovative work, are proud to contribute to the success of the company and are our greatest asset.
- Meta (MMAT) Equity
- Retirement Savings Matching (begins in 2022)
- Company provided Group Health Insurance (medical, dental, vision).
- Competitive paid time off policy; vacation, paid sick leave; personal days; time off over Christmas
- Casual dress