Procter & Gamble is seeking a highly-motivated individual for a Territory Sales & Service Specialist Position with our P&G Professional Organization to start immediately. P&G Professional is a leading manufacturer and marketer of away from home products and solutions.
P&G Professional Territory Sales & Service Specialist sell, install, and maintain cleaning products to building service contractors, hotels, health care facilities, restaurants, schools and work closely with our distributor partners. They work alongside our distributor partners to sell to a variety of end-users in the "away from home" industry and later proceed with the install and servicing of P&G Professional chemical dispensing equipment.
The sales process begins with understanding our commercial customers' (distributor or end-user) business, then utilizing available information (P&G and customers') to explain the business building opportunities, and, finally persuading our customer to accept the recommendation for one or more specific courses of action.
The role's key objectives are focused on territory development by jointly selling alongside our distributor representatives and independently installing and servicing the dispensing equipment, while retaining current business. The successful candidate will work collaboratively with a multi-functional team which includes experts in Finance, Logistics, Marketing, Service, and Information Systems to provide the resources needed to develop a new and successful way of doing business.
- Lead the sale of P&G Professional products by selling solutions to end users to improve their operations.
- Work with distributor partners to sell new end users in your territory and manage existing customers relationship.
- Install On-Premise Laundry, Daily Cleaning and Mechanical Warewash chemical dispensing equipment, including flush manifolds and housekeeping dispensers.
- Independently program laundry machines equipped according to the end users requirements.
- Understand the chemistry involved in the washing process and the interaction of the different chemical and physical parameters that influence the end-result.
- Provide ongoing service for installed equipment to include preventive maintenance and reactive service calls.
- Train end-user customer employees on PGP products, programs, procedures and equipment functionality.
Must be flexible to meet emergency needs based on customer requests, surge work, and new customer rollouts. Work should be planned to maximize time and routing to minimize repeat trips in the same areas.
In order to effectively perform the job duties described above, all applicants should reside in and have a detailed knowledge of the territory, as relocation is not a paid expense. , but not required.
We are seeking applicants who:
Are located in Winnipeg, MB
- Are problem solvers as well as excellent communicators.
- Have demonstrated sales leadership results
- Have a valid driver's license and clean drivers abstract is required.
- Are proficient working knowledge of a computer, Microsoft Office is required.
- Have the ability to speak/write English and French (Quebec) proficiently is an asset.
- Basic understanding of a wiring diagram, schematics, and power tools is preferred, but not required.
- Have a Bachelor's degree or equivalent (preferred), but is not required.
How to Apply:
Please complete your application and assessments as soon as possible as we are evaluating candidates on a rolling basis. We encourage you to review the information here for details on what to expect.
P&G serves nearly five billion people around the world and has the strongest portfolio of trusted, quality, leadership brands, including Tide®, Pantene®, Pampers®, Gillette®, and Old Spice®. Join us to grow your skills as a world-class leader! P&G Canada has been named one of Canada's Top 100 Employers (2021), Canada's Top Employers for Young People (2021), and Canada's Best Diversity Employers (2021).
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company.Underrepresented candidates including, but not limited to, People with disabilities, female and/or Black, Indigenous, Asian, Latin American, or two or more races are strongly encouraged to apply.
P&G is committed to accommodating any applicant with a disability, as required by law, during the recruitment, assessment, and selection process. If you require a disability related accommodation in order to participate in the recruitment process, please click here to submit your request. If you require an accommodation for the assessment process: 1) submit your request, 2) complete the Peak Performance Assessment (not timed), 3) do not complete the Interactive Assessment until you have been contacted by Canada Talent Acquisition for documentation verification. Thank you in advance for your patience.
Sponsorship for work authorization is not available for this role. It is the applicant's responsibility to ensure they are authorized to work in the location to which they apply.