Fiix is on a mission to build better maintenance teams by connecting customers to the tools, resources, and technology they need to join the future of maintenance. We help our customers drive better business outcomes with easy-to-use, AI-driven maintenance software, an open ecosystem, pre-built integrations and the industry expertise they need for maintenance success. There are over 3000 maintenance teams in 100+ countries using Fiix to improve communication, asset health, and even sustainability.
Creating positive social impact is baked into our company DNA, and as one of Canada's fastest-growing companies and Best Workplaces, we're transforming an industry and doing it the right way.
About the team
Our Fiixers are the key to our success. Our team is made up of professionals who bring together a variety of experiences, backgrounds and perspectives. We celebrate the diversity of our people and place a high value on creating an environment where everyone can bring their whole self to work.
As a Fiixer, you will work in a caring and collaborative culture, alongside people who are passionate and purpose-driven. You'll have the support and resources you need to grow, achieve your professional goals and develop your career for the future.
In our fast-paced, high-growth environment, you'll have the opportunity to work on challenging projects, develop your expertise and pursue leadership, within and outside of your role. Plus, as a BCorp certified organization, there are tons of opportunities to make an impact! Take paid time off to volunteer in your community, start up a new committee, join an employee resource group, or mentor other Fiixers. Best of all, you'll have the flexibility to work remotely or come and experience our awesome office. No matter where you're working from, we're committed to ensuring that the Fiixer experience is best in class!
Join our incredibly talented and overall awesome marketing team to help take Fiix's global growth to a whole new level. As the Senior Manager Customer Marketing, you will lead our online community & develop experiential programming, in collaboration with our marketing, customer success, and product organization, to enrich the experience of every Fiix user. Your job is to oversee day-to-day community moderation, craft the overall engagement strategy and program development to foster a vibrant network for all members. You are interested in developing relationships with our customers and are a skilled listener and learner who is driven to help solve problems and scale insights into content features and meaningful touchpoints. You understand that the key to your success is not solely dependent on technology, it's about personal interactions and the creation/sharing of value-add content and engaging experiences.
What You Will Do:
- Community Management & Moderation - Interact with the online community on a daily basis to foster growth, maintain its vitality, and oversee platform management. Proactively assist customers with non-technical questions, engage in conversations that foster authentic relationships, and make introductions to build meaningful connections between members.
- Community Engagement & Measurement - Leverage data and reporting to action new ideas and build a robust activity calendar that will drive traffic and deepen engagement. Collaborate with SMEs across the organization to develop and deliver content and programming, as well as launch new forums. Act as a community advocate by sharing reports and member feedback with the appropriate internal teams to influence their strategies so that collectively we continue to learn how to improve our customers' overall Fiix experience.
- Experiential Programming - Develop, promote and oversee the execution of our monthly webinar series, along with other virtual and live events that are designed to educate, share best practices, and shine a light on our customer success stories to build product expertise and evolve our users' maintenance strategy.
- Advocate Program - Strengthen trust and a sense of partnership by ensuring our customers are happy with Fiix, nurturing these relationships to levels of enthusiastic advocates, then collaborating extensively with our advocates to share their learnings and success stories within the community and beyond. Lead the launch and management of our rewards and recognition program to demonstrate our deep appreciation of each and every customer.
What Were Looking For:
- You have 7+ years of marketing experience, including online community and event management.
- Exceptional ability to foster meaningful relationships and build trust across a range of personalities by demonstrating your sense of empathy, enthusiasm, and overall helpful attitude.
- Proven interpersonal and communication skills are complemented by a writing style that strikes the perfect balance between personable and professional.
- A sense of curiosity combined with the proven ability to translate your ideas into actionable customer programs, events, and campaigns from the ground up.
- Ability to effectively work independently and in a team environment that is fast-paced with tight deadlines that often require flexibility and problem solving on the fly.
- Highly detail-oriented project management style, with follow-through skills your teammates can always count on.
- Strong technical understanding and can pick up new tools quickly.
- Tools/Platforms: Pathfactory, inSided, Gainsight, SFDC, Pheedloop, Zoom webinar
At Fiix, we recognize that people come with a wealth of experience and talent beyond just the technical requirements of a job. If your experience is close to what you see listed here, please still consider applying. Diversity of experience and skills combined with passion is a key to innovation and excellence. Therefore, we encourage people from all backgrounds to apply to our positions. Please let us know if you require accommodations during the interview process.