We're growing!! And looking for passionate, driven and energetic candidates to join our team for the position of Event Planning Coordinator located in our Head Office in Guelph, Ontario
Looking for a chance to make your mark in a fast-paced, professional and fun environment? As an Event Planning Coordinator, you will be responsible for the practical aspects of Skyline Group of Companies event program delivery by providing coordination of all employee, investor, and tenant events. You'll also provide general support to the Office Administration and Marketing teams, while promoting our shared goal of creating meaningful value and exceptional experience for our customers, our people, and our communities.
What we look for:
- Project management experience for mid-sized to large events with proven success and a sense of humour (whatever can get you through the day).
- An extreme multi-tasker who is an organizer extraordinaire.
- Proactive creativity (it's your middle name).
- Communication expert (emails, phone calls) with an ability to be professional and timely.
- Strong proof reading, spelling and grammar skills (your friends all complain that you edit their texts).
- Deadlines are part of this role, so you gotta love them!
- Proficiency using Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Post-secondary degree in Event Management, Marketing or related field.
- One to three years of workplace experience or equivalent combination of workplace experience and education.
Why you want to work here:
- You get a thrill from providing superior customer service and from knowing that you positively impact people's lives every day.
- Problem solving, innovation and troubleshooting comes second nature to you.
- Being creative while managing multiple projects is your thing.
- You want to be a part of a great team that celebrates individuality, as well as supports and builds people up.
- Ensuring your work is detailed and accuracy is a must for you.
- Working for a growing company that supports environmental stewardship and social responsibilities gives you great satisfaction.
- You want to work for a company that encourages work-life balance.
The Skyline Group of Companies is a fully integrated investment management organization: grounded in real estate, powered by people, and growing for the future. Every aspect of Skyline is managed with the utmost care and attention to detail, from consulting with investors to fostering a sense of community at each and every one of its properties.
We offer our employees competitive pay, benefits, paid volunteer day, on-going training, growth potential and so much more. Our workplace culture empowers staff at all levels to become involved in supporting and building vibrant communities.
Come be a part of Skyline - Grounded in real estate. Powered by people. Growing for the future!