Who we are:
Co-op does business differently. As a co-operative, we believe in working together to serve Western Canadians, delivering profits back to our communities and investing in sustainable growth. To learn more about who we are and how you can help bring our brand to life, visit us at www.southcountryco-op.crs
What you'll do:
Reporting to the Director of Marketing & Community Relations, you will be responsible for aiding in developing and implementing all South Country Co-op Limited marketing, communications, and community engagement strategies. In addition, you will oversee the Customer Loyalty Program and aid in designing enhancements to and developing communications and marketing programs to promote South Country Co-op Limited and its services within each community.
- Work closely with the Director of Marketing & Community Relations to develop marketing strategies to enhance the organization's image and foster sales growth.
- Plan and develop marketing materials including television, radio, print ads, newsletters, billboards, social media, and in-store Point of Purchase publications.
- Work with FCL Home Office to ensure all advertising material is ?on brand? and delivered in a manner consistent with the Co-op Branding Strategy.
- Provide market research supporting any suggestions of new marketing or communications initiatives.
- Assist in the development and implementation of the organization's Social Media Strategy.
- Actively engage with customers through YouTube, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and other emerging Social Media applications.
Who you are:
You are looking for a career in Sales & Marketing and:
- You possess a Degree in Business Administration, Marketing, or Public Relations
- You have a minimum of 5 years experience in Marketing, Public Relations, Communications, Community Relations, Digital Marketing, or eCommerce
- You're familiar with creating and executing successful email marketing, Internet marketing, and direct marketing programs
- You have direct experience with graphic design, webpage, and other marketing-related software tools
- You have experience with desktop publishing and Microsoft PowerPoint
- You have experience with leading search engine ranking, traffic, and analysis software
- You have experience with Social Media strategy development and execution
- You're honest and trustworthy, are results-oriented and strive to be the best in what you do
- You believe in building relationships and collaborating to deliver the solutions that matter most
- You recognize the value that different perspectives bring to meet shared objectives
Proven abilities in the following competencies are considered an asset:
- Communicates Effectively -Developing and delivering multi-mode communications that convey a clear understanding of the unique needs of different audiences.
- Manages Complexity - making sense of complex, high quantity, and sometimes contradictory information to effectively solve problems
- Collaborates - building partnerships and working collaboratively with others to meet shared objectives
- Instills Trust - Gaining the confidence and trust of others through honesty, integrity, and authenticity.
Our Team Members receive competitive salaries, a comprehensive benefits package, and an employer-contributed pension plan. We encourage our Team Members to take advantage of learning opportunities, to grow and develop and to foster a culture of teamwork and innovation.
At Co-op, we embrace diversity and inclusion, and we're working to create a workplace that is as diverse as the communities we serve. We support and provide an environment that allows all to bring their whole selves to work.