The health and safety of our residents and employees is a priority for AgeCare. All employees are required to provide proof of Covid-19 vaccine upon hire.
Reporting directly to the Director of Communications and Marketing, the Sales & Marketing Advisor leads the sales and marketing efforts for AgeCare's private pay portfolios, including Retirement Living and Apartment Leasing. They support these portfolios through the development and execution of sales and marketing plans and collaborate on local initiatives with these residences. They provide sales coaching, mentoring, and training to the Site Leadership and Sales Teams (including Retirement Living Consultants, Leasing Coordinators, and Housing Coordinators) to ensure all sales and marketing efforts are results-oriented.
The Sales & Marketing Advisor interacts with many different groups internally to ensure the execution of plans is timely, customer-focused, and meets the needs of all stakeholders. They share in the responsibility for driving and meeting targeted sales revenues and occupancy goals for each community.
Key Responsibilities :
- Be a business partner with the Site Leadership and Sales Teams to identify areas of opportunity to drive occupancy and revenue growth.
- Provide sales and marketing support to all residences.
- Develop, plan, and make budget recommendations for an integrated annual sales and marketing plan.
- Design and execute the agreed to integrated (online and offline) sales and marketing plan.
- Develop the sales capability of the Site Leaders and Sales Team through sales training, mentoring, and coaching.
- Review and report on site-level performance with respect to lead follow-ups, sales calls, and tours.
- Review and report on the ROI of marketing and advertising efforts.
- Assist in the development of standardized procedures/tool kit for the site leadership and sales team, including the sales process, move-ins, move-outs, and notices.
- College or University degree in marketing, business, or a related area.
- 3+ years in a sales and marketing leadership role, preferably within a related industry - Retirement Living/ Assisted Living, Rental Properties/ Property Management Company, etc.
- Proven ability to develop the sales and leasing capabilities through sales training, mentoring, and coaching.
- Ability to manage multiple stakeholders and drive towards a positive outcome amid competing priorities.
- Proven ability to manage projects and implement change efficiently.
- Strong writing, editing, proofreading, including ability to present concepts verbally.
- Preference will be given to individuals with experience using sales funnel to reach and convert prospective residents using content managed websites, marketing automation/ mass email software, paid online advertising (Google AdWords) and social media marketing / advertising.
- Ideal candidate would also have layout and design experience and be proficient in both Microsoft and online design tools (i.e. Canva) or Adobe products (i.e., InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop.)
- Must be fluent in English, both orally and in writing.
If you're motivated by the privilege of serving our seniors with dignity, respect and compassion, come join us!