Reporting to the Director of Marketing & Brand for Chop Steakhouse & Bar, the Marketing Coordinator role will be responsible for coordinating and executing Chop specific marketing programs across Canada, supporting the execution of local store marketing initiatives, as well as, assisting in strategic planning year over year.
This is an exciting opportunity for the ideal candidate to learn and grow into a marketing leader within Northland by working on our premier restaurant property, Chop Steakhouse & Bar.
- Marketing Program Execution
- Working with restaurant GM's, assist in specific local store initiatives and manage the printing and delivery of all Chop collateral.
- Assist the Northland social media team with the development and approval of all Chop social content monthly, capitalizing on moment marketing to increase awareness.
- Review and assist in the development and execution of major strategic initiatives that align to the strategic pillar to 'Make Chop Famous'.
- Assist and act as the brand advocate for photoshoots, creative development, and all asset development with agencies and freelancers.
- Brainstorm and ideate creative content or programs that achieve desired brand or sales results.
- Project Management
- Own the coordination and communication of key tasks and timelines for national or local campaigns from the brief through to creative production and execution.
- Ensure key milestones, timelines and responsibilities for department projects are met.
- Support new store opening tasks and ensure marketing requirements are executed.
- Ensuring marketing material and branded store supplies are set-up accurately for store orders and approving pending requests through the printing partner portal.
- Assist with signage and wayfinding requests from General Managers and Ops teams
- Proofread copy for all marketing campaigns, ensuring accuracy of content and adherence to brand voice, tone, and identity.
- You are organized and able to manage multiple projects with changing timelines and are confident in your time management skills to prioritize various tasks.
- You are a self-starter; you relish the opportunity to identify needs and act, without being explicitly told to do so.
- You're a person of integrity, honesty, and trust. These attributes are important to you, and they are at your core.
- You're comfortable with the unknown. We're organized but rapidly growing. You need to be comfortable working in an environment that will continue to evolve.
- You have a working knowledge of current marketing tools and strategies to execute a successful marketing campaign.
- You are a great communicator. You shine when you can pass on knowledge about your craft and gather requirements from stakeholders. You are always able to articulate your thoughts clearly, with various audiences, including peers, and partners.
- You have 1-2 years of relevant marketing experience.
- You have a degree or diploma in a marketing related field.
- Creative and Photography experience is a bonus.
- This role is full time, located at Northland Properties head office in beautiful Vancouver, BC.
- Our office supports a hybrid work schedule with a mix of in-office days and work from home days.