This position is responsible for the day-to-day execution of our advertising partners marketing efforts as well as our in-stadium advertising and promotions for the Vancouver Canadians. The ideal candidate will have proven experience in promotions, managing marketing inventory assets and working with advertising partners and 3rd party suppliers.
- Manage the teams marketing inventory assets and update sales department what is available to sell.
- Prepare sell sheets for all marketing elements that are available to sell.
- Coordinate with advertising partners to execute their programming and game day events.
- Help with preparing advertising proposals for potential advertising partners.
- Coordinate the production of promotional schedule and calendars including pocket schedules and magnet schedules.
- Coordinate the production and delivery of all signage and promotional materials throughout the stadium. This includes proofing and ordering of print and digital assets.
- Collaborate with other departments to facilitate digital marketing support requests for upcoming promotions and initiatives
- Coordinate with stadium ops team to make sure all signage is up and looks good on a timely basis.
- Update and manage all advertising and marketing elements associated with the Canadians website.
- Schedule, build content, and deploy eblasts.
- Connect with vendors to source, price and order giveaway items.
- Service all advertising partners to ensure their needs are met which includes preparing all Season in Reviews for all partners.
- Service all partners with regards to ticket allocation. Work closely with Box Office Manager to ensure this is done in a timely and accurate manner.
- Contract creation and execution with accounting of all advertising contracts.
- Oversee and manage all client activations on game nights by working with game day staff.
- Co-ordinating shot lists for each game/event with team photographer and inventory all digital assets post event
- Lead all Fan Events associated with the team such as World Series Parties, Blue Jays Watch parties, etc.
- Tracking the budget for signage, print materials, giveaways, etc.
- Provide advertising elements, including Diamond Vision ads to Game Day operations Manager
- Provide in-person support for marketing promotions and initiatives during Vancouver Canadians home games and other events as needed
- Manage and update in game content and itineraries as needed.
- Game day responsibilities including media partnership fan activations, contract fulfillments, and partner experiences
- Assist in copy writing for ads including TV, radio, print, outdoor, digital, email marketing, and other advertising vehicles as needed
- Maintain inventory of promotional supplies and event equipment
- Support annual planning for digital marketing strategy, including use of in-venue, email, web, search, display and social channels
- Collaborate on all ticketed fan communications (fan advisory, getting to the game)
- Marketing for all non-game day events such as movie nights, concerts, etc.
- Possess a team-oriented attitude, relationship building and professional demeanor
- Provide unsurpassed external and internal customer service year round
- Strong attention to detail, excellent communication skills, extensive customer service skills
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience required
- 2+ years of marketing experience ideally in a sports/entertainment category
- Strong organizational and communication skills, strong event/entertainment background and extremely customer service focused.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks in a high energy fast-paced environment, while skillfully blending efforts and requirements of multiple personnel
- Strong computer skills are essential, candidate must be proficient in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Photoshop and CRM systems.
- Ability to lift 30lbs
- Work schedule must be flexible - evenings, weekends and holidays required as needed
- Must pass a full criminal background
Vancouver Canadians may require an employee to perform duties outside his/her normal description.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.