Our marketing department is looking for an marketing automation specialist to design and deploy marketing automation campaigns that will help us get Creaform in front of our prospects and customers around the world faster and more efficiently.
As our Salesforce Pardot consultant, you will be a key part of Creaform's growth. Come take on new challenges and join a passionate and determined team. Choose Creaform!You'll be responsible for
- Executing the various phases of marketing automation campaigns, including planning, design, testing, deployment, analysis and optimization, in accordance with best practices;
- Managing daily marketing automation tasks: email creation and delivery, dashboards, landing pages, dynamic content, A/B testing, list imports, database management, etc;
- Creating and optimizing email templates, workflows;
- Analyzing the results of all automated campaigns and emails and communicate the results to the various stakeholders in order to propose recommendations as needed;
- Identifying opportunities to implement automated email processes in the organization (marketing, sales, after sales services, human resources).
- Participer à la définition des stratégies et des indicateurs de performances de toutes les campagnes de marketing automatisé avec les différents intervenants;
- Conseiller et former les utilisateurs de la plateforme de marketing automatisé;
- Mettre en place des procédures internes sur la plateforme
- Hold a university degree in marketing, business or equivalent relevant experience;
- Have already worked 2 to 5 years with a marketing automation platform such as Marketo, Hubspot, Pardot, Salesforce Marketing Cloud, etc;
- Are fluent in English and French, both verbal and written;
- Have an interest in emerging technologies;
- Demonstrate problem solving skills;
- Have highly developed organizational skills´
- Are autonomous who are able to take initiative and enjoys working in a team environment
- The chance to work in a stimulating work environment within a human and passionate team, for which pleasure and well-being at work are non-negotiable;
- The opportunity to develop your skills and expertise;
- The pride of working in a successful technology company, open to the world;
- Flexible schedules;
- A generous and flexible remote-working policy, even after Covid, when the position allows it;
- A salary and growth potential that meets your expectations;
- A wide range of social activities, and much more!
Consider applying even if your skillset is not a perfect match. We believe our individual background and experiences, paired with passion, can go a long way.