Are you ready to join AutoTrader and help us create bar-raising digital experiences for our clients and customers? Do you have an entrepreneurial spirit and enjoy a flexible work arrangement? As we continue to leverage trending technologies to drive customer-centric innovations, we also provide a Company Culture unlike any other. We are all about Collaboration, Growth, and Fun.
Trader Corporation is the team behind Canada’s leading automotive marketplace, AutoTrader.ca, as well as a world-class digital advertising business. We are a technology-driven company that creates compelling solutions for our users and dealer customers. We are expanding our team and need are looking for an experienced Account Executive to join our team.
About the Role:
We are looking for a sales professional to join our dynamic sales team and help grow our North American business. The successful candidate will be responsible for the entire sales cycle, from identifying and generating new sales opportunities to negotiating and closing new business.
The Account Executive will primarily focus on promoting the sale of our digital retailing platform, MotoCommerce, to car dealerships to help them deliver superior car-buying experiences that seamlessly connect online with in-store.
We are searching for someone with a true “hunter” mindset – unafraid to pick up the phone – with a strong capacity to qualify, build and manage the sales pipeline. You should have a proven track record in sales, although full-cycle deal management is not mandatory.
If you love sales and are excited about the future of automotive retail, read further!
This is a remote / work from home position based for candidates in and around the Montreal area in Quebec.
What You’ll Do:
- Aggressive and tenacious prospecting into a list of assigned car dealership accounts, using multiple methods including cold calling
- Performing thorough discovery calls with an ability to ask the tough questions upfront and qualifying for “fit”
- Successfully communicating the value proposition in a succinct and compelling fashion
- Scheduling and running demos of our MotoCommerce platform, organizing follow-ups, and closing business
- Preparing proposals that highlight our value proposition and provide compelling reasons to buy
- Working closely with cross-functional teams
- Logging all activity in CRM system (Salesforce) and reporting on activity and pipeline regularly to your manager
What You’ll Need:
- Minimum 3 years of sales acquisition experience required
- Previous experience in the Automotive industry is preferred
- Relevant experience in software is an asset (SaaS and/or start-up sales)
- Proven track record of success prospecting for new business (BDRs, SDRs, ADRs are welcome)
- Fearlessness when it comes to hunting new business (this is not a “farming” role)
- Ability to understand customer needs and meet that need with a successful product sale
- Strong organizational and follow-up skills
- Strong French and English communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to work in a fast-paced team environment and quickly adapt to changing timelines and priorities
- Impeccable attention to detail
- Coachability and humility combined with the confidence to share your own ideas
- Willingness to go the extra mile when needed
What’s in it for you…
- An environment built to help you be your creative best
- Competitive employee benefits program (medical, dental, vision, and extended health care)
- Paid time off
- Professional Development dollars
- Retirement benefits
- Company Incentive plans
- Flexible work environment
- Team-building and Employee Appreciation events
- Employee and Family Assistance and Wellness Programs
- Gym membership discounts
Do we have your attention now? If so, we would love to hear from you!
At Trader Corporation, we welcome everyone to apply. We are committed to diversity and inclusion in our workplace, where every team member feels valued.