Pointe-Claire Concord Temporary + hybrid telework in the future
Do you want to be part of a dynamic team and contribute to the success of a company that has a clear vision, challenges the status quo and drives significant growth and results? If you want to put your creativity, your passion for marketing and your expertise to good use, this position is for you!
You will be part of the Marketing, Branding and Communications team. Reporting to the Director of Marketing, Branding, you will support Toromont Cat's digital communications strategy.
You will develop your marketing project management skills by developing marketing campaigns on all digital and social media platforms. You will create engaging, inspiring communications tools that position Toromont as an industry leader.
If you are comfortable managing marketing projects across digital channels and can work on multiple projects at the same time for different clients, we want you on our team!
- Participate in the strategy and implementation of digital marketing tactics that position Toromont as the industry leader and advance a clear, differentiating and evocative positioning for the customer.
- Coordinate the design and execution of promotional campaigns and content across digital and social channels for various internal clients.
- Manage the communication, content and design aspects of web improvement projects.
- Work in collaboration with agencies, designers, freelancers, the internal web team and the internal creative team (writers and graphic designers), for the deployment of marketing projects.
- Manage budgets and timelines for projects under your responsibility.
University degree in marketing, communications or any other related field
Minimum of 5 years experience in advertising, promotion, web content and social media, including the execution of brand promotional activities
Excellent communication (written and spoken) and presentation skills (French and English)
Knowledge of social media and new technologies.
Experience in web marketing project management
Experience in digital marketing.
Creative spirit and innovative skills.
Project management skills.
Knowledge of the market, consumers, industry issues and market trends.
Proficiency in MS Office software.