We embrace diversity, inclusion, equity and accessibility throughout all levels of the organization and encourage members of equity groups to self-identify during the application process.
As part of the BI and Data Science team, the Business Intelligence Developer is a key contributor to the continued operational support and data delivery for Eastlink. The Business Intelligence Developer is primarily responsible for maintaining existing BI data solutions, developing new tactical BI Projects and operational data support for the organization. They will be experienced with on premise reporting databases, understand database structures and load procedures, and be an expert in developing SQL. Experience with scripting language such as PowerShell, as well as cloud data warehousing is considered an asset.
- Monitoring of existing ETL and load processes, including on-call support
- Build and Maintenance of new and existing databases tables to support data solution requirements and BI delivery
- Continued maintenance and enhancement/versioning of existing data architectures
- Data reconciliation
- Collaborative code reviews and validation on deliverables for the team
Experience & Qualifications:
- 3-5 years experience in a BI development and delivery environment
- Expert in SQL (TSWL, PL-SQL)
- Proficient in tools such as SSIS, SSRS. Scripting language experience, such as PowerShell is an asset
- Strong analytical skills - to identify bugs and issues quickly, understanding business requirements and translating those requirements into technical specifications
- The successful candidate must provide proof of full vaccination against COVID-19 upon hire, subject to Federal Human rights law. Why Choose Eastlink?
Eastlink operates in a culture of continuous improvement through listening, learning and adapting, which enables us to respond quickly to the evolving needs of both employees and customers. We recognize that our truly greatest competitive edge is our people and that delivering a great customer experience begins with a great employee experience. Our philosophy of developing and training our team ?on the ground? not only helps to create a strong onboarding experience but also readies employees for future growth opportunities within the organization.
Get your career started with us and stay with us, your journey begins