Alarm Guard is the largest TELUS TRUSTED PROVIDER in Canada and is in the business of enabling customers to connect with people and information to increase home safety and peace of mind.
Who can apply: Fresh graduates / Students on break / Experienced professionals
Extensive entry-level and managerial training
Opportunity for rapid career growth
Uncapped Bonus and incentives
Fun and lively work culture
Brand new office space with indoor-sports facilities and gym
- Travel to different locations ofToronto and GTA along with your team, transportation will be provided by the company.
- Make a short product presentation with homeowners/renters and then let your team leader close the sale for you.
- Advise clients and make recommendations about home automation and protection needs
- Be knowledgeable about the products, services, and promotional campaigns being offered by presenting customized solutions to our clients
- Identify customers' needs quickly by leading and executing effective strategies with confidence, ease, and precision
- Build relationships with your colleagues to maintain a positive and innovative atmosphere as part of our team.
During the first 30-90 days training period: Performance-based, average
of $800-$100 /week (based on the number of sales closed by your Team
Leader) plus monthly cash incentives.
After your first 10 sales, IF YOU WISH TO CONTINUE FULL-TIME, you will be eligible for BONUSES and the positions of
Field Trainer (no driver's license needed) or Team Leader (G2/G driver's
license preferred): Yearly package ranging between $50000-$60000 /year
- commissions) once you are promoted to these roles.
Requirements during the initial training period:
- Available to work for 4-5 days a week between 12:30-8 pm
- Willing to travel to different locations of Toronto/ONT along with a team
in the company's vehicle
- Confident and pleasant personality with great communication skills.
- Fast learner
- Not afraid to meet and interact with new people regularly.