GetintheLoop is the world's most advanced mobile offers platform.
We connect consumers with amazing local businesses using the latest technology. We provide any business with an easy and effective way to attract and retain engaged local consumers. Our mobile app makes it easy for consumers to discover ways to shop locally and get rewarded. Our franchise model enables entrepreneurs to create and own a profitable digital shop-local community. Since 2017, we have grown to nearly 100 franchises and used by thousands of national and local businesses. Our app has been downloaded by hundreds of thousands of consumers across Canada.
We are now looking for an exceptionally creative person to join our team as a Visual Graphic Designer.
As our ideal candidate, you will be able to show a portfolio of successful digital/ print campaigns and be proficient with Adobe Creative Suite. As part of the marketing team, you will create compelling, eye-catching images and content that bring our campaigns to life. Your job will include developing graphics for both print and digital platforms that enhance our accompanying text and convey an accurate message,
This is a fantastic opportunity to join one of Canada's most exciting growth companies and drive our success.
Your responsibilities will be :
- Content Creation - delivering visual materials across many channels including websites, animation, print, social media and email campaigns
- Collaboration - with the marketing, product and sales teams on various project concepts
- Visual Brand - develop, update and champion visual brand guidelines
- Design Best Practices - advise on best practices and optimizations throughout the design projects
- Copyright - ensure colour theory, font (type size and style), images, and layout all under proper copyright
- Design Leadership - stay on top of the latest design trends and implement them through our brand
We will be excited if you have proven experience of:
- Ownership - taking the initiative with projects & looking for ways to improve.
- Creativity - through every design piece you create
- Communication Skills - presenting ideas and working closely with your team
- Research Skills - the ability to research and stay on top of design trends
- Design Technology -professional standard use of design and animation technologies, specifically all programs within the
Adobe Suite including After Effects.
- Start-Up - excelling in rapidly changing environments
- Being Results-Driven - hitting goals and exceeding expectations
- Team Player - collaborative and supportive with a can-do attitude and a willingness to roll up the sleeves and help others
- Presentation Skills - to show/ explain designs to team members and our Franchise network as necessary
- Listening Skills - able to attend, take notes and implement feedback/ changes
- Opportunity to be part of a rapidly growing international company
- Open to candidates across Canada - fully remote, hybrid, or in-office options in beautiful downtown Kelowna
- An informal, fast-paced start-up culture
- Competitive salary
- Group benefits
- Employee share options, so you share directly in the success you help create
- Opportunity to significantly impact how thousands of small businesses market themselves to consumers across the country.