Hitachi ID is the only industry leader delivering identity and privileged access management across a single platform to ease implementation as IAM and PAM roadmaps evolve. Global Enterprises, including Fortune 500 companies, leverage Hitachi IDs' decades of experience, to secure access to systems on-premises and in the cloud.
We are currently looking for an experienced Inbound Marketing Specialist to fill a full-time position in our Marketing Department. The successful candidate will have an opportunity to work remotely.
Working closely with the Director, Marketing, an Inbound Marketing Specialist will be responsible for supporting strategy development and producing digital assets with a focus on implementation of integrated marketing campaigns within the digital realm. This includes but is not limited to: marketing automation, email marketing, social media maintenance and advertising, website remarketing, LinkedIn and Twitter Ads, content marketing, mobile apps and advertising, website landing pages and content management, SEO, SEM, graphic design, google analytics, and digital customer conversion. The successful candidate will have expert knowledge of HubSpot along with experience within a B2B marketing environment.
- Assists with planning, budgeting and implementation of all digital and some traditional marketing.
- Implements strategy and produces content for integrated marketing campaigns (web, email, social, events, sales)
- Use metrics to analyze, evaluate and report on digital marketing campaigns on the merit of performance and opportunities
- Drives engagement for events across social media platforms
- Creates website landing pages to drive conversion and track ROI
- Creates content, all forms: trends, blog, graphic, video to be used across digital platforms.
- Analysis: Competitive, SEO and keyword analytics
- Keep up-to-date of the latest SEO, SEM, display, paid social, industry technology, trends and opportunities
- Works collaboratively with marketing, sales, and other SME colleagues in other business units on occasion
- Other duties as assigned
- Director, Marketing
- Sales Team
- Graphic/Web Designer
- Small-medium sized Identity and Access management software company
- Work independently with minimal supervision
- Extensive collaboration with team members and other departments
- Flexible hours around core business hours
- Remote work option
Required Education and Training Qualifications:
- Minimum Bachelor's degree, major in business (marketing or communications) preferred.
Required Work Experience and Skill Qualifications:
- 2 - 5 years of experience in digital marketing
- Strong understanding of ROI and digital tracking of results
- Building e-mail campaigns
- Creating Landing Pages
- Website updates/modifications
- Content management and data analytics
- Integrated marketing campaigns
- Event marketing and social media management
- Excellent data analysis & tracking ability
- Resourceful and self-motivated, ability to work under strict deadlines, on multiple projects
- Ability to accurately explain strategy, digital marketing, implementation, and benefits
- Ability to create email, website and social media artwork and creative
- Experience with traditional marketing tactics (print, media advertising, telemarketing, etc.) is an asset
- Hands-on experience with paid search marketing including bid management, keyword research, campaign building, testing & optimization, data analytics, etc.
- Experience with SEO, SEM, and Google Ranking
- Experience with Twitter and LinkedIn advertising
Required Personal Competencies:
- Adaptability; ability to learn new systems in different environments
- Communication; ability to build/maintain relationships with customers and internal team
Other Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities (Nice to Have):
- Exposure to graphic design is highly desirable
- UI/UX development experience
- Competitive annual salary
- Work from home opportunity
- 3 weeks paid vacation plus 6 days paid sick days
- Extended medical, dental and vision care plan paid for by employer
- RRSP Matching program (after 1 year of employment)
How to Apply and Process:
- Please apply directly through our job posting and complete the candidate survey
- If it appears that there may be a fit based on the initial information collected we will contact you to book a phone interview