We are seeking a diligent and hardworking individual to join our award-winning marketing team as the Marketing Assistant.
- Create, publish, and maintain product descriptions on the website.
- Website edits such as product descriptions, photos/videos, and website SEO writing.
- Research, develop and write other content that reflects our brand such as blog posts, buying guides, email content, social media posts, video scripts, ad copy and content for other marketing initiatives.
- Assist in conducting keyword research and make use of SEO best practices to optimize content.
- Sourcing copy and photos from a variety of sources when needed.
- Can provide you with a dynamic and rewarding career opportunity.
- Our values guide our business decisions, and we place customer responsibility and making things better at the top of our key measures of success.
- We actively support a culture of autonomy and following your instinct to help those around you, customers, and coworkers alike, which is demonstrated each day by our team!
We Aim to:
- Recruit enthusiastic people who already understand and demonstrate our Noble Cause and values in their day to day lives.
- Manage employees' performance constructively so they can work to the best of their abilities.
- Recognize employee contributions and Encourage creativity and sharing of ideas.
- Promote and support continuous learning and career development.
- Provide a safe and healthy working environment that is free from harassment and discrimination.
- Promote and support healthy lifestyles.
- Provide flexibility to help employees balance work and personal commitments effectively.
Who we are looking for?
- Post-secondary education n Marketing, Communications, or a related field.
- Above average writing skills and meticulous editing and proof-reading skills.
- Ability to handle multiple deadlines and work within a changing environment.
- Excels in a team setting yet is comfortable working independently on tasks.
- Basic understanding of Search Engine Optimization
- Experience with the Microsoft Office Suite and Google Docs
- Experience with website content management systems considered an asset.
- Familiarity with SEMrush platform considered an asset.
- Competitive Wage/draw, Commissions, Bonuses
- Opportunity for Professional Development and Career Advancement
- Life Insurance and Short/Long-term Disability Income Insurance
- Group Pension plan, with employer matching savings contributions
- Group extended medical, dental, and vision insurance plans.
- Family Assistance Program (counselling and other assistances)