About Cloud DX
Cloud DX is an industry leader in digital health care, virtual care, remote patient monitoring hardware and software. The company's award-winning solutions enable chronically ill patients to stay at home and out of the hospital, drastically improving health outcomes while, at the same time, significantly reducing costs to treat the most expensive patients in the healthcare system. Cloud DX is relentlessly committed to serving patients, driving Innovation, delivering results, and making a difference in communities across North America and globally. The Company was founded in 2014 and has grown into a leader in the Virtual Care Market in North America. The current COVID crisis has accelerated the adoption of virtual care in our markets and Cloud DX is investing in expanding our US Sales and Marketing efforts.
Cloud DX is growing and we are seeking an experienced Inside Sales Representative to join our team! Reporting to the Head of Operations, the Inside Sales Representative will be responsible for a combination of inbound and outbound calling to new and existing customers and/or patients. You will utilize your expertise and people skills to increase awareness of our digital health platform as well as promote and sell our solutions.
You will use your analytic and communication skills to facilitate sales and patient outreach in your area, drive opportunities, and help them see the value of Cloud DX! Ultimately, you will boost the sales pipeline and contribute to our long-term business growth portfolio of clients.
If you're looking for an opportunity to start your career in the MedTech space, Cloud DX is the place to gain valuable experience and learn from a successful team!
What You'll Do
- Make outbound calls to customers and/or patients and educate them on the benefits of Remote Patient Monitoring.
- Understand customers' needs and identify sales opportunities.
- Answer potential customers' questions and send additional information when required.
- Understand the industry, and stay up to date with product knowledge and information service updates.
- Create and maintain a database of current and potential leads to follow up with.
- Explain and demonstrate features of products and services.
- Stay informed about competing products and services.
- You'll engage in conversations to understand patient goals and find alignment between Cloud DX and prospects' needs.
- Research and qualify new leads.
Who You Are
- You have strong oral and written communication skills including: active listening and patience, places information in appropriate context when listening, reading, writing and speaking, adjusts communication towards the appropriate audience etc.
- Good organizational skills and the ability to multitask.
- You aren't afraid of picking up the phone and enjoy the challenge of a cold call.
- You understand any ?no's' are just getting you that much closer to yes.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- You're determined and not afraid to persistently follow up with prospects.
Bonus Points For...
- General knowledge of medical terminology is an asset.
Cloud DX is an equal opportunity employer. We thrive on diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, experiences, and skills.
Job Type: Full-time
Work Location: Multiple Locations