WHAT'S IN IT FOR ME?
- Hourly Rate: $17.00
- Hours: Part Time, Seasonal
- Resort perks:
- Free Alterra Mountain Pass for employees; ski or ride for free at 14 Alterra owned destinations!
- Pass benefits for your family and discounted lift tickets you can share with your friends;
- Free rentals;
- Staff priced meals & Starbucks treats;
- Staff room rates at all our hotels;
- Retail savings at Burton, Columbia, North Face, Red Devil, Hillside, and more!
If you are hired, prior to your start date and as a condition of your employment, you will be required to provide proof that you are fully vaccinated against COVID-19 in accordance with Public Health guidelines.
WHAT WILL I BE DOING?
- Coordinate and processor otherwise confirm the registration, confirmation, waivers, and payment of the Blue Moutanin Jozo Weider Race and Freestyle
- Prepare and maintain daily and seasonal schedules according to budgets and business levels.
- Assist as a liaison with Alpine Ontario, Freestyle Ontario, Snowboard Ontario, and the Jozo Weider Volunteer
- Assist with all asset management, purchasing and inventory processes of Race and Events.
- Responsible for the administration of all Jozo Weider race, competition and events, including but not limited to hosting notes, start lists, scoring, waivers and posting results
- Act as administrative and event support in Start area or Finish Hut on race and event days, and support timer with timing software and event duties.
- Review and maintain accurate employee, scheduling and payroll information, assist Manager and Assistant Manager in bi-monthly approval process.
WHAT DO WE NEED FROM YOU?
- Strong Microsoft Office Word and Excel computer skills.
- Knowledge of Accounting, an asset
- Experience with race/event management an asset
- Avid skier or snowboarder an asset
- CSIA and or CSCF certification and other sport certifications and knowledge an asset
BLUE MOUNTAIN RESORT COMPANY OVERVIEW
Blue Mountain, Ontario's largest mountain resort is nestled on the shores of Georgian Bay, located 90 minutes north of Toronto. Blue Mountain has become the four-season destination of the North, visited by more than 1.5 million guests a year. Winter at the resort boasts 43 ski and snowboard trails enhanced by a world-class snowmaking system. Summer months offer mountain biking, Monterra Golf course, Ridge Runner Mountain Coaster, Cascade Putting Course, Timber Challenge Ropes Course, Wind Rider Triple Zips and a private beach property among other seasonal attractions. Year-round the resort attracts visitors to more than 1,000 luxury accommodation units and 45 unique concept restaurants, bars and retail stores in our pedestrian Village. 53,000 square feet of state- of-the-art conference space caters year-round to corporate meeting groups. Blue Mountain is owned by Alterra Mountain Company and offers the Ikon Pass, the new standard in season passes. Visit www.bluemountain.ca for more information.
ALTERRA COMPANY OVERVIEW
Alterra Mountain Company is a family of 15 iconic year-round destinations, including the world's largest heli-ski operation, offering the Ikon Pass, the new standard in season passes. The company owns and operates a range of recreation, hospitality, real estate development, food and beverage, retail and service businesses. Headquartered in Denver, Colorado, with destinations across the continent, Alterra Mountain Company is rooted in the spirit of the mountains and united by a passion for outdoor adventure. Alterra Mountain Company's family of diverse playgrounds spans six U.S. states and three Canadian provinces: Steamboat and Winter Park Resort in Colorado; Squaw Valley Alpine Meadows, Mammoth Mountain, June Mountain and Big Bear Mountain Resort in California; Stratton and Sugarbush Resort in Vermont; Snowshoe in West Virginia; Tremblant in Quebec, Blue Mountain in Ontario; Crystal Mountain in Washington; Deer Valley Resort and Solitude Mountain Resort in Utah; and CMH Heli-Skiing & Summer Adventures in British Columbia. Also included in the portfolio is Alpine Aerotech, a worldwide helicopter support and maintenance service center in British Columbia, Canada. Alterra Mountain Company honors each destination's unique character and authenticity and celebrates the legendary adventures and enduring memories they bring to everyone.
For more information, please visit www.alterramtnco.com.
Blue Mountain Resort is committed to supporting a culture of diversity and inclusiveness across the organization. We believe in equal opportunity and it is our priority to ensure a barrier-free recruitment and selection process. If you are contacted for a position, please notify Human Resources of any accommodation needs you may have during the selection process. Information received regarding the accommodation needs of applicants will be addressed confidentially.