Join our Team!
We are seeking a talented marketing professional with an eye for detail and a passion for storytelling and creativity to join us as our Marketing and Sales & Listings Coordinator. To succeed, you will balance developing compelling content with data management and analysis.
As the listings specialist within the Marketing team, you will ensure all of our homes look their best on our website and industry platforms. You will manage all the information behind the scenes and ensure it is accurate and up to date. You will be responsible for producing reporting and delivering insights to improve performance and spot opportunities for bookings growth. Attention to detail is fundamental to this role; data maintenance to maintain listing accuracy is an essential skill requirement. The ability to adapt and work on ad hoc tasks is also crucial.
What You Will Do
- Develop and curate accurate and compelling content showcasing our portfolio
- Onboard new properties including liaising with internal teams and third-party contractors (eg photographers and stagers).
- Organize photo shoots and onboarding meetings.
- Complete ongoing data maintenance to maintain listing accuracy across platforms.
- You will create and produce internal and external reporting on listing performance (e.g. occupancy, conversion, pace)
- You will deliver insights on data sets to spot opportunities for revenue/margin and bookings growth.
- You will work with marketing colleagues and external agencies to improve the performance of all our marketing channels (Paid Search, SEO, Paid Social).
- Assist with responding to reviews and managing reputation across all channels (Google, Airbnb, and Vrbo)
- Work on ad-hoc marketing projects and support our guest service team as required. What We're Looking For
- A relevant degree and experience in the hospitality industry
- Driven self-starter, ready to roll up your sleeves and help shape our future
- Ambitious and results-driven
- Fine attention to detail and quality control
- Great administrative and organization skills
- Excellent communication skills (fluency in written and spoken English).
- Demonstrated ability to develop written content and storytelling
- Experience with WordPress and CRM management preferred
- Ability to learn new platforms
- Experience working with photography or videography is an asset
- Experience delivering multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong sense of ownership and ability to work autonomously What Benefits You Will Receive
- Competitive wage
- Full-time employees will be eligible to join the benefit plan, which includes extended medical (Health, Dental, Life Insurance, Short Term Disability)
- Ski or recreational pass
- A flexible, vibrant and collaborative working environment
- Fam activity tours If this sounds like the perfect position for you, we'd love to hear from you! Please apply with your resume and cover letter outlining why you are a suitable candidate for this position.