Oliver & Bonacini is recognized as one of Canada's leading hospitality companies, operating a variety of unique and innovative restaurants, event venues and catering in Ontario, Quebec, Saskatchewan and Alberta. O&B credits its success to the development of a strong corporate culture, where excellence of food quality and service are valued above all else.
The marketing team at O&B is a dynamic group of creative professionals who specialize in all areas of marketing, including digital marketing, public relations, social media, graphic design, photography, guest relations and more. With a focus on collaboration and producing exceptional work, we work together to achieve company goals and objectives, while identifying new opportunities that will help set O&B apart in the food and hospitality industry.
Under the direction of the Associate Director, Marketing, the Marketing Project Coordinator organizes all of the company's marketing-related initiatives, ensuring all marketing deliverables are executed in the most timely and efficient manner possible. This position involves working with a cross-functional team. While we are currently working remotely, this position would eventually be based out of our midtown head office, with regular visits to Toronto restaurants that are accessible by the TTC.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensures all marketing project details, including deliverables, timelines and budget have been determined and communicated
- Assigns and oversees creation of all deliverables (printed material, web graphics, news postings, e-blasts, social media posts, contesting, prizing, PR, menus, etc.) ensuring all marketing materials and strategies align with the project and company goals
- Works with project management team to determine priority and assignment of project list
- Oversees marketing calendar, whereby all promotions, PR events and key dates are mapped out - notes annual recurring events and schedules projects accordingly (e.g. Winterlicious and Summerlicious, Toronto International Film Festival, holiday gift card campaign, etc.)
- Manages work-back schedule for new projects, including restaurant and event space openings
- Evaluates and improves marketing operations and processes
- Provides detailed reporting on project outcomes
- Builds strong relationships with our restaurant and venue management teams, providing project status updates and constant communication
The ideal candidate will possess:
- A Bachelor's degree - business or marketing preferred
- A passion for process, with a record of improving efficiency and productivity
- Outstanding communication skills, with a hospitality-first approach to all internal and external communications
- Exceptional time-management and organizational skills with fanatical attention to detail
- Creativity and curiosity, with a drive to ask all the right questions
- A strong sense of personal accountability
- Proven experience managing projects and working with deadlines
- Strong computer skills, with experience with Microsoft Office, Google Workplace and one or more project management platforms (Basecamp, Asana, etc.)
- The ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment while maintaining a sense of perspective
- Familiarity with marketing tactics and creative development
- Diplomacy, tact, and an ability to work in a team environment
- Flexibility and a sense of humour!
O&B values diversity and inclusion, and we encourage all people qualified for this role to apply.
In addition to competitive compensation, we offer:
- A comprehensive group benefits program
- Training and development opportunities
- Staff dining discount
- RRSP matching program
**We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only suitable candidates will be contacted to continue the application process. **