From coast-to-coast, our inspiring colleagues are at the heart of what we do best: helping people, businesses and society prosper in good times and be resilient in bad times. With our team, you'll bring this purpose to life every day by living our Values, being open to change, and pursuing your goals.
At belairdirect, we'll give you countless opportunities to learn and grow, alongside a diverse and passionate community of experts - the best the industry has to offer. You'll be empowered to be your best self, do your best work, and make a meaningful impact. Here, you can: shape the future of insurance, win as a team, and grow with us.
About the role
We're looking for an Advisor, Sales & Customer Service agent to join our growing team! If you're passionate about customer service and are known for excellent communication and people skills, this could be the opportunity you've been waiting for.
As a Sales and Customer Service Agent, you will become an expert at providing our current or potential customers with the best insurance coverage options for their cars and homes. You will listen to them, understand their needs, and communicate - in the most simple and easy to understand terms - the available choices and related benefits. We work together to provide an outstanding customer experience, so your team spirit and talent for getting things done will help you find success in this role.
Start Date: January 21, 2022
Location: 9707 110 Street NW, Edmonton
What you bring to the table:
- High school diploma (post-secondary education is an asset)
- A champion of collaboration and teamwork
- A good listener and communicator
- Able to go with the flow - you're at your best when things are moving fast!
- A talent for influencing positive and beneficial decisions
- Occasional Statutory Holidays
Here are a few reasons why others have joined our team:
- Paid training will be provided that prepares you for obtaining your Insurance License;
- $350 annual wellness subsidy;
- Flexible working arrangements including compressed work schedule and commute-free days;
- An annual performance bonus that rewards you for your proven results and strive for excellence;
- An excellent flexible benefits program, available to you starting from day one on the job;
- Fantastic opportunities for career development within the company - our leaders are committed to your professional growth!
- In-house technical and soft-skills training programs provided by skilled experts;
- Dress for your day flexibility;
- Employee share purchase program with company matching option;
- Exclusive discounts for home and auto insurance, plus other great partners.
Flexible Work Arrangements
Right now, we support 100% remote work, if your role permits. We anticipate that in early 2022, we'll be moving to a hybrid approach which gives us the best of both worlds - a mix of home and in-office workdays.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
At Intact, our value of Respect is founded on seeing diversity as a strength, being inclusive and fostering collaboration. We value diversity and strive to create an inclusive, accessible workplace where all individuals feel valued, respected and heard.
If we can provide a specific adjustment to make the recruitment process more accessible for you, please advise the Talent Acquisition partner who reaches out about the job opportunity and they will work with you to meet your needs.
As an employer and publicly traded financial services company, the best interests of our customers, employees and shareholders are important to us. We want Intact to be a great place to work! This means that internal and external candidates will be asked to consent to background checks so we can learn more about you. Please note that for positions with access to financial data or funds, your credit must be in good standing.
For internal candidates, you can apply for a posted position if you have been in your current position for at least 12 months and are performing at a satisfactory level. Please note we may have identified other internal candidates through our Employee Development Program, and that the selection process may also be opened to external applicants.
Eligibility to Work in Canada
It's important that you are legally eligible to work in Canada at the time an offer of employment is made. You may be requested to provide proof of eligibility at that time.
This posting closes on October 22, 2021 at 11:59 p.m.
This role is eligible for employee referral bonus. #myReferrals1000