Requisition Number: 84311
About the Company
Insight Enterprises is a technology Solutions Provider serving local, national, and global clients in 190 countries. Today, thousands of clients rely on Insight to acquire, implement and manage technology solutions to empower their business. Insight's success begins with our people making meaningful connections every day. Our culture lives in our teammates. Insight is looking for great people who will embrace our values of Hunger, Heart and Harmony. Hunger to create new opportunities for our clients. Heart to make a positive impact in people's lives. Harmony to celebrate each other's unique contributions to bring solutions to clients.
Our client is currently seeking a #401090 Cisco Unified Communication Analyst - UCCX (Contract) for 6 months' contract starting in October 2021. This work may be completed remotely but resource must reside in Canada for the duration of the project. The ideal candidate will have 6+ years of experience managing Call Center Platforms ie: troubleshooting issues, managing functionality, availability, and performance. Experience with Cisco Unified Communications solutions (ie, Call Manager, Unity, IM&P, Voice Gateways, and Expressway) would be a great asset.
All candidates must be legally entitled to work in Canada.
Applications will be accepted until: Friday, October 15, 2021.
- Communicate with customers, teammates, and management
- Coordinate with vendors to repair or replace hardware
- Monitor customer environments and infrastructure
- Troubleshoot incidents and manage problems pertaining to Cisco Unified Communications
- Understand the root cause of our customer's problems and provide technical and non-technical solutions to address them.
- Follow ITIL practices regarding incident, problem and change management
- Deploy new services and environments for customers and internal systems
- 6+ years experience as an UCCX analyst including troubleshooting the issues, and hands-on experience managing functionality, availability, and performance.
- Knowledge of Cisco Unified Communications solutions including Call Manager, Unity, IM&P, Voice Gateways, and Expressway.
- Experience troubleshooting and resolving issues in customer environments
- Working knowledge of network communications protocols, particularly SIP.
- Experience with migration of call center technologies to a cloud environment would be an asset
- Degree/Certificate in Information Technology or equivalent would be an asset.
- Active Technical certifications would be an asset (CCNA-Collaboration or any VoIP-related certification)
Please submit your resume describing your relevant experience. We thank you for your interest, however, only those selected for interviews will be contacted. All Qualified Applicants must be legally entitled to work in Canada
Insight's success begins with our people making meaningful connections every day. Our culture lives in our teammates. Insight is looking for great people who will embrace our values of Hunger, Heart and Harmony. Hunger to create new opportunities for our clients. Heart to make a positive impact in people's lives. Harmony to celebrate each other's unique contributions to bring solutions to clients.
Today, every business is a technology business. Insight Enterprises, Inc. empowers organizations of all sizes with Insight Intelligent Technology Solutions? and services to maximize the business value of IT. As a Fortune 500-ranked global provider of digital innovation, cloud/data center transformation, connected workforce, and supply chain optimization solutions and services, we help clients successfully manage their IT today while transforming for tomorrow. From IT strategy and design to implementation and management, our 11,000 teammates help clients innovate and optimize their operations to run smarter. Discover more at insight.com
- Founded in 1988 in Tempe, Arizona
- 11,000+ teammates in 19 countries providing Insight Intelligent Technology Solutions? for organizations across the globe
- $8.3 billion in revenue in 2020
- Ranked #409 on the Fortune 500, #15 on the CRN Solution Provider 500, 2020 CRN Innovator of the Year Award
- 2020 Intel Innovation Partner of Year, 2020 Microsoft U.S. Partner of the Year and Worldwide Customer Experience Partner of the Year
- Ranked #7 on the 2021 Fortune World's Most Admired Companies (Information Technology Services industry), #70 on the Fortune 100 Best Workplaces for Diversity, #296 on Forbes World's Best Employers (#27 within IT), and #5 on the Phoenix Business Journal 2020 list of Best Places to Work
- Signatory of the United Nations (UN) Global Compact and Affiliate Member of the Responsible Business Alliance
Today's talent leads tomorrow's success. Learn about careers at Insight: canadajobs.insight.com.
Insight is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.
Posting Notes: Toronto || Ontario (CA-ON) || Canada (CA) || None || None || CA - Mississauga, ON ||