Originally based in Toronto, our team has adopted remote working for the future. As we continue to grow rapidly, we're looking for talented people to help make our ambitions a reality. If you're passionate about gaming and VR, we'd be delighted to hear from you!
We are looking for a creative and highly motivated Motion Graphic Artist to join our team. You will be building the cutting edge in online multiplayer casino games across multiple platforms (Desktop VR, Mobile VR, Console VR). You will deliver visually impressive moments that positively influence gameplay and enhance the player experience.
- Help bring ideas and concepts to life by producing creative motion graphics to suit the style and visuals of our unique VR slot machines
- Contribute to our marketing presence by creating engaging and informative social media content
- Assist in conceptualizing and executing compelling designs in a wide variety of themes and styles
- Work closely with Developers and the Art Director to ensure all motion graphics adhere to gameplay requirements and visual quality standards
- Create completely original graphics from scratch or adapt existing concepts and designs for use in motion graphics
- Adapt to feedback received from the community after live launch (in some cases), balancing expectations with limitations.
- At least 3 years of experience in motion graphics, graphic design or related experience
- Knowledge of relevant 2D art tools (e.g. Photoshop), compositing software (e.g. After Effects, Spline, Nuke), 3D software (e.g. Maya or 3DS Max), and game editors (e.g. Unity or Unreal) *
- Ability to produce work in a wide variety of styles, to suit a large range of thematic designs
- An understanding of basic art fundamentals (lighting, composition, proportion, colour theory, etc.)
- Knowledge of latest graphic design trends
- Ability to accept feedback and adapt to it
- A creative and collaborative spirit
- Exceptional communication, interpersonal, and presentation skills
- A keen eye for detail
- Ability to onboard and work remotely
- UX design experience
- VR interaction experience
- Unity experience
- Mobile UI experience
- Cross-platform design experience
Lucky VR is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. Please note, only qualified candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
We encourage all interested applicants to apply. We value passion and work ethic over years of experience or knowledge of casino games. If you are a talented artist who wants to work on the cutting edge of technology, we want to work with you.