What is the opportunity?
As Manager, Fraud Communications you will be responsible for the strategic development and oversight of a comprehensive communication plan that supports Fraud Management's business objectives and priorities. You will ensure alignment with RBC, CB Operations and Risk Operations communications strategies. You will be a key communications advisor for Fraud Management, providing guidance, advice and counsel on communications related matters. You will support leadership in the execution of a communications strategy, tactics and organizational change management practices, to drive support and empower employees. You will also support partners across different lines of businesses in the development and execution of the fraud external communications strategy. You will support communication programs for clients and internal partners, building awareness and education on Fraud Prevention.
What will you do?
- Partner with Senior Manager, Fraud Communications and other Senior Leaders to execute the vision, strategy and roadmap for team.
- Maintain a comprehensive strategic communication plan that supports Fraud Management's strategy and vision.
- Provide strategic advice to the Fraud Operations team regarding stakeholder communication strategies in support of initiatives, internal and external communications and Fraud Management executive communications.
- Anticipate and address reputational issues with internal employees and business partners to mitigate client impact.
- Develop and oversee execution of strategic and tactical communications and presentations.
- Manage content creation, execution and maintenance of various communication vehicles for stakeholders
- Collaborate with Fraud Management leaders to support employee engagement initiatives and provide change communications support for transformational programs and organizational changes.
What do you need to succeed?
- Communication experience and an educational background in a communication related field.
- Change Leadership experience and strong impact and influence capabilities
- Experience in creating effective communications for transformational projects and initiatives.
- Experience with internal/external communications, and translating complex content into more simplified communication.
- Strong analytical skills, good business acumen and a strategic thinking mindset.
- Proven collaboration, networking, listening and negotiation skills.
- Ability to learn quickly and apply excellent organization, time management and project planning skills.
- Advanced MS Power Point, Outlook and Word skills.
- Excellent stakeholder management skills/ internal and third-party management
- Knowledge of fraud risk management methodologies.
- Post-secondary degree in communications.
- Change Management certification and/or professional designation.
- Branding or design experience.
What's in it for you?
We thrive on the challenge to be our best, progressive thinking to keep growing, and working together to deliver trusted advice to help our clients thrive and communities prosper. We care about each other, reaching our potential, making a difference to our communities, and achieving success that is mutual.
- Challenging work in a fast-paced timeline driven work environment
- Ability to make a difference and lasting impact
- Work in a safe, secure and positive work environment
- Work with a great and supportive team
At RBC, the health and wellbeing of our employees and candidates is always our top priority.
COVID-19 has accelerated change across our workplace, including our hiring practices! As a result, throughout your application process, you may be asked to connect with us virtually, and may not be required to meet in-person. Our recruiters will explain how our video-interview technology will be used throughout the recruitment process, and will be on hand to answer any questions you might have.
You will be given the opportunity to work from home, if you can be fully productive, and role requirements including regulatory obligations can be satisfied. We are committed to supporting flexible work arrangements, investing in technology or other resources to enable you to work from home effectively, wherever possible.
Health & Safety
For employees that may be required to work from our premises, we're doing our part to safeguard your health, and taking extra steps to reduce the spread of COVID-19. All RBC premises will allow for required physical distancing requirements, and new routines and resources such as hand sanitizer, antiseptic wipes, masks, or other protective equipment.
Address: 36 York Mills Drive/ 88 Queens Quay West
Work Hours/Week: 37.5
Work Environment: Office
Employment Type: Permanent
Career Level: Experienced Hire/Professional
Pay Type: Salaried
Position Level: PL08
Required Travel(%): 0
People Manager: No
Application Deadline: 10/18/2021
Req ID: 420320