Plusgrade is an award-winning technology company at the forefront of ancillary revenue and merchandising in the global travel industry. As the market-leading provider in its category of upsell solutions, Plusgrade is generating billions of dollars of new revenue opportunities and powering leading travel suppliers in more than 50 countries. Honored with the prestigious Deloitte Technology Leadership award as a global leader in its sector, Plusgrade is also consistently recognized as one of North America’s fastest-growing technology companies in the annual Deloitte Technology Fast 50™, Fast 500™ awards and recently winner of the exclusive Enterprise Fast 15 that celebrates top 15 companies for their leadership, innovation, and rapid growth in the Canadian and North American technology sectors.
Plusgrade is headquartered in Montreal with offices in New York and Singapore.
We are seeking a System and Web Integrator to work with us to build amazing new products for airlines and travelers. The integrator is responsible for connecting our platform with our cruise and airline partners. This role as part of our Activation team will be located in our Montreal headquarters.
We firmly believe there are many challenging opportunities in travel technology - if you are excited about helping us solve some of them, we would like to meet you.
As an Integrator your typical week would consist of:
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING:
- Integrating our platform for our new and existing partners
- Customizing our platform based on our partner business rules via system and database configurations
- Creating email templates based on our partner design rules
- Integrating and maintaining the user interface users use to submit offers, based on our partner design rules
- Integrating and maintaining the user interface of the administration tool intended at our partner users, based on our partner design rules
We empower all of our Integrators with a cross-functional team of Delivery Managers, Designers, and Test Engineers. You would also assist our skilled engineers with the design of a self-serving tool.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED TO BE SUCCESSFUL:
- You have work experience with HTML5 and CSS3
- You are comfortable interacting with databases using SQL
- You have experience with JSON, XML and properties files
- You have a degree in Web Integration or related field, or possess equivalent work experience
- You like working with other people to find the right solutions to any problem
BENEFITS AND PERKS:
We want everyone to stay healthy, feel supported, learn new competencies and upgrade often!
- Matching RRSP
- Comprehensive health plans
- Annual upgrade credit
- Annual physical wellness credit
- Annual mental wellness credit
- Learning and development
- Healthy (and not so healthy) snacks