Lakeside Manor is a 110-suite independent living community located in Salmon Arm, British Columbia and is dedicated to the Vibrant Advantage? experience, where seniors enjoy living in any Vantage Living community. It is more than simply having private space, a schedule for service delivery, recreational programs and other activities. It is a combination of meaningful relationships, social opportunities, culture, choice, shared ideas and interests.
The Occupancy Coordinator is responsible for leading all sales and local marketing activities that will lead to, and maintain full occupancy. This position will provide an introduction to the concept and service array to illustrate the quality of life and security for the residents of Lakeside Manor.
- Responsible for leading all sales and local marketing activities that will lead to, and maintain, full occupancy of the facility;
- Works closely with site leadership and corporate office to execute strategic plans in order to maximize profitability and occupancy while focusing on relationship building and referral development;
- Identifies and invites prospective residents and/or their families for tour and informational session;
- Coordinates and leads events and presentations in nearby surrounding communities. Coordinates and hosts all outreach events including trade shows, community seminars, sponsorship and other special events;
- Conducts competitive analysis, including monitoring market competition and territory conditions; Suggests media and advertising opportunities;
- Performs a number of community relations initiatives to advance the company position and brand in the community; and
- Educates the general community about the services and value of Retirement Communities.
- Diploma in Sales and/or Marketing: equivalent combination or experience, education and knowledge;
- Strong Communication skills (written and verbal), understanding of marketing and sales terminology an asset:
- Extensive MS Office, Excel and Outlook experience; and
- Friendly disposition, personable and easily able to build relationships with clients, families, colleagues, business partners & members of the general public.
Offering a competitive salary and extended health benefits!
We thank all applicants for their interest. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted