- Are you interested in playing a key role in shaping the growth of a dynamic company?
- Are you passionate about cultivating the best digital experiences for customers?
- Do you love to drive results and celebrate in the success of your team?
We are looking for a digital savvy, passionate and driven Manager
to join our COBS Bread team.
COBS Bread is growing fast with plans to expand across North America. The company's success can be attributed to the quality of our product, the development of our people and our warm and friendly customer service.
At COBS Bread, you get the growth of a start-up company backed by one of the world's largest bakery franchises. We are part of the world's most successful franchise bakery network
- Bakers Delight
- an Australian-owned company. Bakers Delight has been in operation since 1980 and has more than 700 bakeries across Australia, New Zealand, the United States and Canada.
Reporting to the Director of Marketing, your main responsibilities will be to lead, grow and manage the COBS Bread Loyalty, E-Commerce and digital programs in order to deliver optimum online performance, brand awareness, growth and ROI.
Digital & Loyalty Marketing Strategy
- Guide the set-up, structure and activation of multi-channel e-commerce platforms
- Design high impact 1:1 marketing strategies across owned channels
- Develop strategy to drive COBS Club loyalty and member activation
- Collaborate with brand, UX, creative, tech, and data experts to deliver against the Digital Customer Experience roadmap
- Develop the vision for customer needs, creation of business value and competitive strategy in areas such as e-commerce, CRM, loyalty, App and more.
- Support in establishing processes to co-ordinate key internal (IS, Operations, Training, Marketing) and external partners to develop product roadmaps to meet these needs and bring the vision for great customer experience to life.
- Drive development and manage launch of single sign on Mobile Brand App & web portal.
- Leverage data and insights to understand online and multi-channel customer behaviours to make informed business decisions.
- Evaluate effectiveness of strategy, report and adapt as required.
- Report on key industry trends, best practises and evaluate emerging technologies, providing thought leadership and perspective for adoption as appropriate.
- Drive the integration between back end and front end systems to ensure a seamless customer experience.
- Liaise with the Australian business in regards to the digital space to ensure alignment with platforms and roadmaps (where possible) for greater efficiencies.
Website & E-Commerce
- Drive enhancements to brand website that improve the UX, which reflect commitment to brand integrity and UX design
- Drive enhancements and opportunities for e-commerce integration into existing WordPress brand website
- Maintain appropriate security and work with relevant stakeholders to troubleshoot any issues.
- Develop reporting framework that reports on key performance metrics
- Plan and review team member performance objectives and targets.
- Identify and implement individual development plans to ensure development of team member skills and competency; and achievement of performance targets.
- Coach and mentor team members to achieve career and individual development.
- Manage team workflow and workload including cover of leave periods.
- Plan and review team structure and tasks/workload in line with departmental needs and budget constraints.
Team Management & Development
- Recruit, induct and train new team members as required.
- Develop and maintain an investment strategy across all digital channels.
- Forecasting future expenditure requirements and budgeting to achieve business objectives including setting ROI benchmarks.
- Manage activity against agreed budget, timelines and KPIs.
- Review monthly expenditure to ensure within budget.
What You Bring to the Table
- 5+ years' experience delivering proven business results for a large retail consumer brand
- Experience in food service or retail mandatory, experience in franchising would be beneficial.
- Proven experience successfully driving digital customer experience across Loyalty, CRM and E-Commerce
- Experience with WordPress essential.
- Experience working within Loyalty platforms essential.
- Experience with Digital Analytics, managing attribution and data driven marketing strategies that deliver demonstrable business outcomes.
- Proven experience in successful internal & external stakeholder management.
- Demonstrated experience managing the successful end to end roll out of a digital transformation project of a similar scale.
What's in it for You
- Competitive salary and vacation plan, and company bonus plan
- A great Extended Health & Dental Benefit, Group RRSP Matching and Health Spending Account
- Paid sick and personal leave days
- Subsidized wellness program, and paid day for community service/volunteer time
- An open, ?continuous-learning' environment where professional development and career progression is encouraged
- Work within a dynamic, driven, high-achieving, close-knit and fun-loving team
- High level of autonomy and responsibility
- COVID-19 considerations:
In light of COVID-19, the job incumbent will have the temporary flexibility to work remotely while we work towards a gradual plan to return to our Vancouver Support Office.
We thank all applicants for their interest in COBS Bread but would like to advise that only applicants shortlisted for interview will be contacted.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company.
Accommodation is available upon request for applicants and employees with disabilities. If you are contacted for a job opportunity, please advise us of any accommodations needed to ensure you have access to a fair and equitable process. Any information received relating to accommodation will be addressed confidentially.