PopReach is a free-to-play game publisher acquiring and optimizing proven, profitable games and game franchises. With over 140 smart and creative professionals at studios in Vancouver, Toronto, London and Bangalore, we are 100% focused on making great games available for download on your phone, tablet, or desktop.
Founded in 2015 by some of the most successful individuals in the mobile games business, PopReach has created a new Marketing Manager role to help us reach our goals. The Marketing Manager will play a key role in leading Marketing and User Acquisition initiatives, ensuring best execution of Marketing responsibilities across all marketing channels and touchpoints (UA, PR, featuring, social, influence, partnerships) and sharing of best practices as well as raising the strategic and creative bar, whilst addressing higher level topics and launching ad hoc initiatives to make our games more popular and our downloads more numerous.
What You'll Do:
- Lead the marketing mindset and expertise in the studio all along the development and life cycle of the games : from initial ideation to game development and live operations
- Manage the Marketing department in the studio (UA Managers, Game Community Managers, Marketing Artists...)
- making sure the team is delivering at its best as part of the Game Team
- Raise the bar in strategic thinking linked to superior integrated creative execution that make a difference on the game downloads, DAUs and revenues
- Help teams articulating marketing plans that really connect and synchronize all marketing activities (UA, social, influence, partnerships, featuring etc...) to manage both the always-on and the peak moments around the game, catering for both the game community as well as prospects
- Own platform relationships, local marketing, user acquisition, PR, etc.
- Participate in setting up objectives, adapt and implement the global marketing framework & processes locally, in order to measure and improve the performance of our actions: marketing operations, featuring, partnership, ASO
- Analyze the marketing strategies and execution on a constant basis and challenge the team to come up with innovative, customer-driven marketing tactics to increase performance across all networks and platforms
- Stay abreast of the market changes, identify best practices from any source and deploy them when/where relevant to make sure the work of the team stays relevant on the marketWhen relevant, help ensure smooth and efficient working relationships with partners (special ops, license owners...)
- Hire, train, manage and evaluate the performance of the Marketing team of the studio
What You Bring:
- Minimum 5 years in a marketing position, with at least 2 years managing a team
- Experience in setting and executing marketing plans and campaigns in a fast-moving digital environment
- Experience in User Acquisition and other paid channels and networks
- Experience within the gaming industry
- Able to work with a large variety of stakeholders located in several countries, in both direct and matrix organizations, and comfortable in navigating both these dimensions
- Excellent communication skills and tech-savvy
- Proven ability to motivate and influence for a greater marketing impact
- leadership is key to the success of this role
- Able to plan, organize and successfully complete several projects simultaneously and within tight deadlines
At PopReach, we embrace and value diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We strive to grow and foster an amazing team that appreciates a variety in backgrounds, perspectives, experiences, and skills. We truly thank you for your interest, we'd love to hear from you!