What is the opportunity?
RBC Dominion Securities located in Toronto, ON is looking to hire a 12-month Administrative Assistant contract to assist an established team of Portfolio Managers in all aspects of the day to day operations. This role is entirely administrative and requires the ability to prioritize tasks, work under pressure of daily deadlines, and keep organized while working under frequent interruption.
What will you do?
- Help clients open new accounts and update existing information
- Interact with clients on a daily basis by phone, email and in person
- Prepare documentation for client portfolio review meetings
- Book client meetings and maintain daily schedule
- Liaise with back office contacts to investigate and resolve inquiries related to accounts and account transactions
- Regular report checking and maintenance of clients' accounts
- Data entry, and various compliance-related projects
What do you need to succeed?
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong organizational skills with ability to multitask
- Professionalism and ability to manage highly confidential information
- Exceptional attention to detail and mature/positive attitude
- Excellent people skills, ability to manage different personalities
- Proficiency in Excel and Outlook Mail/Calendar
- Post-secondary education
- Financial industry experience
- Completion of CSC and CPH
What's in it for you?
We thrive on the challenge to be our best, progressive thinking to keep growing, and working together to deliver trusted advice to help our clients thrive and communities prosper. We care about each other, reaching our potential, making a difference to our communities, and achieving success that is mutual.
- Challenging Work
- Opportunity to lead
- A strong and diverse team
- Financial strength and a strong brand