Who We Are
Prenuvo is a fast growing health tech company specializing in preventative healthcare via whole body screening and diagnostic imaging.
Cancer and other major diseases are an unfortunate reality we currently face. More often than not, treatment is more successful and less invasive when diseases, like cancer, are detected early. We believe that the future of healthcare lies in proactive screening and a holistic approach centered around people. Our mission is to eliminate advanced diseases through early detection, monitoring and leveraging technology to make lives and treatment better.
If you are passionate about working with cutting-edge technology and making a difference in the lives of millions, then we want you on our team!
We Are Looking For
A Product and Digital Content Writer to write compelling copy for our products, social media, website, blogs, emails, landing pages, and campaign creative. You have a strong understanding of SEO and how to naturally integrate keywords into copy, as well as the ability to conduct keyword research for relevant and high-performing search terms.
Digital copywriting is about being able to understand, connect and write for an audience, and is about having the flexibility and skill to alter the style of writing from client to client and from project to project. The ultimate goal of a copywriter is to engage with people and influence their behaviour through words and stories.
We are looking for someone who is ambitious, takes initiative, and strives to help our company and members succeed. Be prepared to wear many hats and learn many skills!
What You'll Do
- Create copy and content that meets business and marketing objectives, while working collaboratively across teams
- Conduct SEO research for high-performing keywords that align with prospect interests and Prenuvo's goals
- Identify and develop articles, posts and knowledge base content
- Proofread, edit, and optimize copy across departments to ensure brand voice is appropriately applied
- Support product management and design for in application copy and communication
- Write benefit-driven copy for landing pages that will generate leads and conversions
- Develop creative and captivating copy for digital media ads, such as Facebook, AdWords and Display Ads
- Generate, edit, publish and share daily content on social media that builds meaningful connections and encourages engagement / action
- Create social media editorial calendars and schedules
- Develop emails marketing and nurture campaigns that get opened, read and clicked
What You Bring
- 2+ years of experience including creation and development of:
- Website, email, landing page, social media and/or product copy
- BA in English, Communications, Marketing, or sufficient relevant work experience.
- A knack for research and digging deep to find key information and craft compelling stories in a sensitive industry
- Skill at tailoring content and writing style according to purpose and audience
- Knowledge of SEO, keyword research, and integrating keyword strategy into copy and content
- The ability to take an idea and create substance, direction and content
- Experienced in writing for websites, blogs, marketing campaigns, emails, slogans, scripts and products
- Excellent writing, editing, and communication skills
- Intune with the complex relationship between content and visuals
- Organized and can manage multiple projects in fast-paced, and at times ambiguous environment
- Bonus points:
- Experience using Contentful, social media platforms, and email marketing systems
- Expertise in Google, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Instagram, and other social media best practices
- Familiarity with the healthcare space and/or human physiology
What We Offer
- An avenue to make a positive impact on people's lives and their health
- Growth opportunities, which are at the heart of our people journey
- A flexible vacation policy
- A high performing and supportive team
- Meaningful work that is changing an entire industry from reactive to proactive.
- A great office location and free snacks
- Extended health benefits including annual comprehensive Prenuvo scans for you and/or your loved ones
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.