The Company: Miller 3D a division of A.W. Miller Technical Sales, Inc.
Miller 3D is seeking a talented Business Development Representative for their growing 3D Printing division. Business development representatives are responsible for expanding a company's customer base. They use prospecting strategies to identify prospects and they initiate the first outreach with potential customers. Their goal is to help book meetings and fill the pipelines for the sales team. If you are a self-motivated individual that enjoys working with people with a passion for 3D printing -- this job is for you!
AS A BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT REPRESENTATIVE, YOU WILL:
- Use prospecting strategies to lead initial outreach to prospects
- Identify the needs and challenges of the prospective customer
- Determine the prospect's interest in products/services
- Schedule discovery meetings for sales representatives and prospects
- Qualify leads from marketing campaigns as sales opportunities
- Contact potential clients through cold calls and emails
- Present our company to potential clients
- Build long-term trusting relationships with clients
- Stay up-to-date with new products/services and new pricing/payment plans
- Perfectly Fluent in English and French
- Excellent phone, writing, and listening skills
- Self-starter who has a desire to learn, grow, and excel in their role
- Knowledge of business processes and organizational structures
- Hands-on experience with multiple sales techniques (including cold calls)
- Passion for the 3D printing industry or new technologies
- At least one year of professional experience
- Familiarity with ZOHO CRM and ZOOM Info (Bonus)
Compensation will be an hourly rate commensurate with experience along with incentives paid (commission).
Full product training, Insurances, group RRSP
Job Type: Full-time
ABOUT MILLER 3D
Miller 3D Printing is a division of AW Miller, the exclusive distributor for Mazak CNC machinery in New York, Pennsylvania, Quebec and Maritime areas. As a result, we have a strong foundation of traditional manufacturing. We understand all sides to the manufacturing industry as a whole, which means we have the skills and experience to help our clients succeed. Whether you are making a full transition from subtractive to additive manufacturing (3D Printing), you’re ready to create parts for a new application, or you are looking to optimize efficiency for prototypes, we are ready to help! Our additive manufacturing partners offer a wide range of printers, software, and materials to ensure your organization’s success.