Why join the Del Vasto Group Operations team?
Vast-Auto Distribution, a division of Groupe Del Vasto, is a leader in the distribution and marketing of automotive parts, tools and equipment for the automotive aftermarket in Eastern Canada.
The company manages banners of Auto Value, Mr. Muffler, Auto Mécano and OCTO Auto Service Plus. It also offers its customers complete business solutions including a wide range of quality parts, innovative marketing programs, management systems and customized training programs. To be a leader today, we had to surround ourselves with the best. Over 350 passionate, talented men and women who are loyal to the Del Vasto Group culture contribute to our success.
You are dynamic, have good interpersonal skills and are passionate by customer service! We would like to welcome you to our team!
Under the supervision of the Department Manager, the Customer Service Agent is responsible for answering incoming calls from our customers and processing their requests and orders with diligence. This position interacts with several departments to provide an outstanding customer experience.
RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE POSITION
Provide consistent and professional customer service by handling customer calls from start to finish in accordance with Del Vasto Group standards, policies and values;
Make calls and conduct various information searches (deadlines, follow-ups, contact with other departments);
Provide support to customers with professionalism (prices, various invoicing, general questions, improvement of customer satisfaction, service schedule or any other information);
Interact with the customer to determine the needs for auto parts and do the research to meet requirement;
Make query into electronic catalog and into the updated part number documents to identify parts or sources of replacement parts;
Provide explanation product warranty and return policy;
Entry data of orders into systems;
Perform various administrative tasks related to the customer service department (e.g. data entry, billing, replacement at the reception, etc.);
Handle OTRS requests from customers and resolve system generated tickets;
Achieve and maintain all departmental KPI's at a satisfactory level of performance.
DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES TO MEET THE CHALLENGE?
- Be a collaborative team player;
- Computer literacy : quick learner to navigate into different systems and software;
- Have a strong sense of customer service: listening, patience, politeness, empathy, speed of execution;
- Be an ambassador of Del Vasto Group's corporate image with internal and external clients;
- Ability to solve problems, have a sense of urgency;
- Ability to multi-task and have a strong level of autonomy;
- Ability to handle pressure.
YOUR QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS?
- Completed high school diploma or equivalent experience;
- Acquired 2 years of relevant experience in customer service;
- Excellent oral and written bilingualism: French and English required;
- Good knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite.
LOCATION AND WORK ENVIRONMENT :
- The workplace is located at the Montreal head office (4840 des Grandes Prairies Blvd.), in the borough of Saint-Léonard.
- Free parking is available on site.
- The location is accessible by bus from Viau metro and by AMT train (Mascouche line) at 1.4 KM from the Saint-Michel - Montreal North station.
WE OFFER :
Permanent unionized position;
Hourly rate: $20.07;
Benefits according to the collective agreement;
Work schedule from Monday to Friday from 8am to 5pm.
You want to become an important asset of Del Vasto Group? Send us your resume. If your application is retained, we will contact you to schedule a telephone interview.
Note : Del Vasto Group respects the principles of Employment Equity.