PROJECT COORDINATOR - ART SERVICES
Maison Battat Inc. – Montreal QC
At Battat, we’re in the business of making kids happy. Thanks to our team of dynamic, talented and motivated individuals, we design and manufacture high quality, educational, and innovative toys that kids and parents around the world have loved for over 45 years!
Joining Battat means working in a multidisciplinary team within a growing privately-owned international company. It also means joining a stimulating workplace, full of professional challenges and the possibility to develop and grow.
We are currently looking for an organized Project Coordinator with superior time management skills, exceptional communication and problem-solving abilities to assist the Art department and facilitate the workflow.
Reporting to the Art department manager, you are responsible for coordinating all interdepartmental project requests: packaging artwork, social media art requests, other sales and marketing needs as well as special projects.
- Coordinate packaging artwork requests for graphic designers, photographers and photo retouchers (total team of 15 employees) coming from various departments in the company;
- Create, assign and follow-up tasks in the schedule to be performed by the entire team;
- Ensure that any changes and updates are communicated in a timely fashion internally and with other departments;
- Help resolve any timing and priority issues liaising with internal and external stakeholders, ensuring an effective and seamless workflow;
- Create timelines for the development of new brands and track the various deliverables in the schedule;
- Create a project timeline for the annual catalogue, toy fairs and other marketing events and coordinate with the graphic designers to ensure projects are completed on time;
- Help implement a new scheduling and follow-up process;
- Coordinate booking of locations, catering and purchasing of necessary props for photo shoots;
- Organize invoices and follow up with vendors;
- Assist with special projects as needed.
SKILLS, COMPETENCIES & REQUIREMENTS:
- College or university diploma in a related field or an equivalent combination of experience and training;
- Strong project coordinating and scheduling abilities;
- Proficiency with MS Office and Timeline Project managing software;
- Experience with Adobe Suite (an asset);
- Ability to prioritize tasks and meet deadlines;
- Exceptional interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills;
- Excellent knowledge of English to deal with the foreign divisions;
- Demonstrated proactive approach to problem solving;
- Adaptable, self-reliant, strong attention to detail and positive/upbeat attitude;
- Ability to adapt to a constantly changing and dynamic environment.
- 2-3 years experience in a similar position
Curious? Visit Battatco.com and explore our brands!
We offer a competitive salary based on experience, a generous group benefits package, and continued education.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only selected candidates will be contacted.