Founded in Quebec City in 2010, Petal is a dynamic and growing company made up of a team of over 200 enthusiasts who have developed innovative productivity tools for healthcare professionals. Secure messaging, online booking, schedule management, medical billing and hospital console: all on iOS, Android and our online application!
We will soon reach 50,000 users and have no intention of slowing down in our mission to simplify the daily lives of physicians, improve the efficiency of the health system and ultimately improve access to care.
What you can expect when joining the team
Reporting to the Director of Business Development, you will join the team at the center of business opportunity generation. You will act as an advisor, leading our customers to a maximum return on investment by guiding them through the buying process of the products that best meet their needs.
As an Inside Sales Representative, you will develop an in-depth knowledge of your products, your customers and their needs in order to achieve your goals. You will collaborate with your internal partners and use your knowledge to influence value creation strategies for the company.
Your daily life
Based in Montreal or Quebec City, during the day, you will be led to:
- Achieve sales and customer satisfaction objectives;
- Follow up on incoming leads by phone, messaging or email;
- Prospecting for new clients;
- Carry out customer demos;
- Prepare, transmit and follow up on service proposals;
- Maintain complete records of customer interactions through the use of our CRM software;
- Follow up on marketing campaigns, including prospecting and conversion rate tracking;
- Collaborate with other teams, to establish appropriate strategies to achieve corporate objectives.
What we offer
We offer very competitive conditions, but we don't believe that that’s enough to make you happy in the long run. Here's what makes employees happy at Petal:
- To be surrounded by a talented and competent team;
- To work in an environment that values fun, respect and teamwork;
- To work on a quality product in the dynamic atmosphere of a start-up;
- To participate in the innovation of a growing Canadian company tackling the improvement of the health system - Nothing less!
Are you a self-motivated sales professional? Are you a team player who stands out because of your thoroughness and strategic mindset, combining customer satisfaction and value creation for the company? Are you looking for a rewarding job where you can be autonomous and make your mark? The sky is the limit! If you have:
- A minimum of 2 years in sales;
- Demonstrated ability to meet and exceed your objectives;
- Experience with CRM software and the ability to manage and maintain a sales pipeline (Hubspot an asset);
- Excellent oral and written communication skills;
- Ability to use and learn new technology tools;
- Demonstrated verbalization and synthesis skills;
- An understanding of the health care field (asset);
- Bilingualism and expert English - mandatory.
Petal’s position on remote working
In our opinion, a company cannot claim to be modern, innovative and have the well-being of their team at heart, without attempting to integrate remote working to the level that their business model allows them to. Post-pandemic, Petal employees will continue to benefit from the option of teleworking up to the maximum flexibility permitted by the nature of the position and the smooth running of operations.
- A signing bonus of 1 000$ for your remote work set-up;
- Compensation that recognizes your contribution;
- A generous vacation policy;
- 5 paid personal days per year;
- A group RRSP / DPSP plan with employer contribution
- A complete group insurance plan, including dental;
- An annual wellness allowance;
- Access to the Dialogue™ telehealth application;
- Access to the Officevibe™ employee engagement application;
- Flexible work hours and more.